• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FBN, taking a non NWA/DAL related post to baseless stupid bickering in only 6 posts. Great job.

Maybe he thinks the bottom USAir East guy (17 years) should bump top Captains at AWA? Oh wait, that is a different deal since USAir was going to liquidate...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Someone needs to liquidate you, Gen..... I'll bet you would probably be worth about 32 cents for the scrap value....

-Sorry, Gen, but it is a buyer's market for scrap horse dung these days-back at the peak, you probably could have fetched about fitty cent!

no1pilot2000--Welcome to big time aviation. Keep your head down and watch the feces fly! Good question, though.

This thread is GOOO-OOOD! :D

Funny replies so far from:

crj567
FBN0223 (2)
stlflyguy

Keep 'em coming. BTW, ALPA reminds me of the absentee slumlord--collecting money from the residents of a bunch of ratty properties. ;) :laugh:

TC

Maybe he thinks the bottom USAir East guy (17 years) should bump top Captains at AWA? Oh wait, that is a different deal since USAir was going to liquidate...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Mention the words seniority integration and the Delta boys will always say, "remember how that went at USAIR." It's gotten to be so predictable that's it's now a little game I play. Kinda like teasing Pavlov's dog. The NW guys love it.

Ok here goes... "Date of Hire."

any time now, that train's never late......

Last edited:
For example....

"It is hard to overstate the near-total emasculation of ALPA's bargaining posture that such comments from the ALPA National president would have created. ALPA is perhaps the most centralized union in the airline industry. Unlike AMFA, the IAM, or the IBT, there are no local unions. Virtually all political and financial power resides within the National structure. For President Woerth to communicate to APA that he did not support the TWA pilots' bargaining posture was to cut them off at the knees. In my view, the comments would be worse in their impact than an attorney communicating to the counsel of his client's adversary that he placed no store in his own client's position."

Latest resources

Back