Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cliff,

Are you still trying to get on with us??? That's determination for you, I remember two years ago you were trying to get on what ever happened with that.

WD.

If you have Part 121 time a sim ride is not done?

If you're fresh on the ATP written, does that pretty much cover the written test they give?

Thanks!

That was a bit missleading, everyone does the sim ride at the interview apparently regardless of where they are coming from. Also everyone does the written too. A buddy wrote the ATP 4 days before the interview and still did the written.

Most of the questions can be found at www.aviationinterviews.com

I recently talked to Kristi and she said if I was current 121 that I would'nt have to do a sim:)
Jimbo

If you have 121 time and 3000 or more hours you won't have a sim ride.

WD.

run this one through your formula..

so 1500+ and 121 exp.....3000 gets your sim waived...
unfortunately what ive been doing...well i dont get to meet anyone at willy. in fact i dont get to meet anyone at all in the terminal so i dont get to KNOW anyone there.

so with 3000tt, all of it pic except the training, and 1000 turbine-multi pic , single pilot-no autopilot <stc>. how will they treat that without an LOR or 121? its 135 in the nasty northeast winter.

im gearing up for winter, gonna buy that season pass for the mountain i guess since it sounds like theyre only wanting some with 121 and LOR's....any way around this one?

would they still not be interested in me? it dosent sound like it.
whats the best way to send in the stuff? email? the fill out and send application? fax? us mail?

-rob

oops

Pardon the double negatives and bad grammar....dogs can't type that well.

Yes, yes what you said all of the above do just that, mail,fax and e-mail do it all.

WD

ill do thatl.

ill do that, ive sent in by email, couple months ago, updated once. out of curiosity, and its probably a wide variance, what sort of wait between submitting and hearing something can i expect? 4 to 6 months before an initial message of somekind?
or is it even too backed up to tell so far?

Well it's been a mix. Some have heard as soon as a week others it's been much longer. I don't have to tell you, that in this industry the is no ryme or reason for anything. Are you flying bandits for the pay by the mile freight operator in VT??

WD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back