Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyu27 said:
I was called the other day for an interview at AWAC. Just wondering what the current hiring trend is and how long rsv is running. Any help is appreciated.

Why would somebody with less than 1800 hours be picky about getting hired with AWAC and worried about reserve? Prima donna

My new and first motto.....I am disgusted

I just called this guy a prima donna without knowing exactly what one was. After some geeky looking, you are a female operatic star.

Does anyone know the name of the person that recieves the Cover Letters and Resumes? thanks in advance.

Any word on future class dates and size?

Either Sarah Peterson or Capt. Pat Doyle, not sure 100% who sees them...I'd reckon both. probably.

Future classes & sizes? Not 100% sure, but attrition has slowed quite a bit the last couple months but we still continue to hire 4-8 at a time, every 2 weeks. Gotta be SOME reason for that, I suppose...but will not speculate.

BoilerUP said:
Either Sarah Peterson or Capt. Pat Doyle, not sure 100% who sees them...I'd reckon both. probably.

Future classes & sizes? Not 100% sure, but attrition has slowed quite a bit the last couple months but we still continue to hire 4-8 at a time, every 2 weeks. Gotta be SOME reason for that, I suppose...but will not speculate.

Doesn't matter who you send it to it all gets passed along to SARAH PETERSON, EMPLOYEE RELATIONS.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back