• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 18 of us in the class, and one guy actually didn't show up. Ages range from 1958' to 1977' and flight time ranges are from a low of 2200 hours total to over 5000.

We are being told that from the first day of indoc to completion of IOE is running about 63 days total, including days off. DO-328 and CL-65 systems are in Denver at the new training center and the 146 systems are in Appleton. Sims for the 328 are in the Netherlands, CL-65 sims are in Denver and the 146 is in Dulles.

We were told today that the most senior lineholder 328 F/O in Denver on the last bid is the most senior pilot from the early September class of this year (hasn't finished training yet), so the 328 seems to be the junior airplane for now. The LOA will most likely slow down the movement on the 328.

Even though I am in class, I am for the most part still on the outside looking in. As I find more info out I will try and post it here.

CaptMorgan

Thanks CaptM!!!!
Any updates will be appreciated!! Say hi to Rob (Peidmont). I interviewed w/ him.
Jimbo

Capt. Morgan, the information you were told is incorrect. I was hired 6/4/01 and I'm around the number 8 FO in DEN on the 328. The number 1 FO was hired a few months before me...somewhere around April of 2001. Even if that changed...I still bid for the FO slot (unless I was awarded 328 RSV captain). Who told you that info? Any other news about the 328?

Oct 16th Interview

I interviewed yesturday, and was offered a class for Oct 28th, there is absolutely no pool, I can't wait to start. . Did anyone else who interviewed on the 16th hear back yet?

Received the call on Friday the 25th for a November 11th class! Hiring sounds strong through next year and possibly continuing with the Airtran deal. Any other Oct 24th candidates get the call??:D :D

Did you guys sneek in additional deliveries from Bombardier for the Airtran flying or are you diverting aircraft from the United side of the house? I don't remember seeing any orders or any changes in your delivery schedule. Anyone know?

In the interview they gave us a copy of the monthly company newsletter. It says the AirTran Jetconnect aircraft are in addition to the scheduled deliveries of the aircraft for the United side.

I think that we are taking many more of the Midway CRJ's than we had originally planned.

WD.

I'm looking for Kim Wascher, she was flying for Air Wisc. a year ago. If someone knows her please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Wiskey Driver said:
I think that we are taking many more of the Midway CRJ's than we had originally planned.

WD.

Not only that but I heard from several good sources that Bombardier had a bunch of the 44 seaters sitting around and offered them at a good price. However they are going to be reconverted to 50 seaters.

I hope they get those ex Midway maintenance pigs sorted out before they go to the Air Tran operation :eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back