• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is really disapointing to see. I have enjoyed the fact that the topics related to AirWis haven't turned this way.

Good Job.

S.

You are way too funny for words. Check third paragraph and learn to put together a sentence. I see ya thurs. Don't punk out either...

This is the end all sign that an argument is lost. Critiquing someone's grammar and threatening to beat them up. How pathetic.

Can i have one of your jobs when you two get fired for swinging your purses at each other?

Beechnut,

you are right I will try not to stoop to that level anymore.

and I will work on my grammer. (couldn't resist)

I see ya later (again I'm sorry)

stu

Oh no!!!! I don't know what I am going to do now, discoduck has put all of my business in the streets. OK OK I guess we all know now that I am a bad pilot no skills at all in fact everyone that I fly with has to take control of the a/c at one time or another during the flight. Most are afraid to leave to take a pee for fear that I am going to mess up soo bad that they are going to get violated or worse DIE!!! We all know that I was hired only because of affirmative action and not because of the 2000+tt and the year of 121 and the yr of 135 pic turbine I guess it's all over now, there will be no fight as I am going to resign now that I can't hold my head up in public anymore.

I sure hope that you are proud of yourself disco you ruined me, it's death to smoochy for me.

WD.:cool:

.....Well.......anyway.....where were we? I have to agree with beechnut. I am very disappointed to see this on an AWAC message. Is it worth even talking about lakes at all?:eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back