• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They may (read probably) would ask you to resign seniority. It's their call. There are still quite a few pilots with 121, 135 experience who don't have furlough rights looking for a position.

Rottweiller

OK, that's more along the lines of what I expected to hear.

For a second there I thought I detected some arrogance in your first reply to my question.

Trick, I wouldn't presume to CHALLENGE the likes of someone with so much experience and so proud of that 150, 152 time. However from what I hear maybe you didn't learn so much from your lakes experience and if you were there then you must not have made it... give the whole story.

someone that acts like they know as much as you usually doesn't.

Just my OPINION which hopefully I am entitled to just like you are entitled to your OPINION.

Peolple should be proud of where they came from and use their experiences to make the current job better.

stu

The whole story, I left and went to Trans States with about six others. Something about not being paid while waiting on a checkride that had no seniority system to it kinda gets stuck in ones throat. Don't live with my parents man, got a wife and kids with bills to pay. The bank can care less of when the checkride is they still want to be paid on time. I am happy that you had such a great time and experience there, but if you liked it so much why are you here???

WD.

F/O said:
Rottweiller

For a second there I thought I detected some arrogance in your first reply to my question.

Looked at the original posting and it could be read as that. That was not my intention I assure you.

F/O,

just for the record. On the first or second day of class we were all given a letter addressed to our former employer that said we were resigning and giving up ALL rights to recall. They then took the letter (after we signed them) and mailed them directly to the chief pilots. I doubt they will make any deals, but who knows. They definitely want people here for a long time. They emphasize that throughout training. I'll tell ya too, this is a place where a lot of people will retire. It is that great of a place!

As for those of you who may be worrying about our study habits, don't. We're all doing fine in the class.

-Menace

Discostu and Wiskey Driver

I agree with Whiskey Driver on this one. Lakes is a means to an end, we are happy to have you all here, just please don't bring the infamous or should I say notorious training philosophy along.

I don't think we'll hear any more from him on this, he gets the point. BTW I will be in the crew room on thurs if you want to discuss this MAN to MAN!!!! I told you before I am not now nor have I ever been unapproachable to you or anyone else here. Oh and one more point, I checked no complaints in my file buddy.

Good day to you...

WD AKA TrickDaddy:cool:

no clue

You are for once correct tough guy, you will not hear from me any more about this one because you have missed the point and are clueless. Are you really that oblivious to think that just because nothing in your file means no complaints.

You proved another of my points though so thanks for that. If you never took a checkride at lakes you were never an employee.
So to talk like you have so much knowledge about it is absurd.

The only reason I made a post to begin with is that your arrogance became way to annoying to deal with.

Oh and why don't you quit complaining about being in the right seat, from what I hear you are not ever close to being ready to made the slide to the left.

Can't wait to see you in the Crew room mr. approachable MAN!!!

P.S. hope you haven't P.O.'d somebody from AWA?

You are way too funny for words. Check third paragraph and learn to put together a sentence. I see ya thurs. Don't punk out either...

I see ya thurs, Dont punk out either

Dude--Can I watch? It'll have to be after school though since I got something going on third period. But make it before 4pm cause mom's picking me up! I hate it when people "punk-out" don't you?

Children, Children---Can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back