Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tyler Durden said:
Received the call on Friday the 25th for a November 11th class! Hiring sounds strong through next year and possibly continuing with the Airtran deal. Any other Oct 24th candidates get the call??:D :D

Just looked at the training schedule for the RJ and FYI they are saying 13 RJ training slots for those starting 11/11. RJ systems etc. start DEN 11/25 for those starting 11/11. Good luck.

Oct 28 class breakdown

In the class that started on Oct. 28 the unofficial breakdown is 13 RJ's and 5 D328's. Should find out tomorrow for sure, but right now that's how it stands. They've told us all that the RJ's go to ATL and the 328's go to DEN.

The experience level is quite high. The lowest flight time is 2400 hrs. and the highest is 11000. The average is probably around 3000+ hrs. Mostly 121 experience. Only 3 with 135 experience. Nobody with just 91 experience. Great company!! I wish I'd have applied here years ago!

I saw the CL-65 yesterday and he said that someone was on the way to pick up two more Midway CRJ's.

Anybody know if Wisconsin is hiring any furloughed dudes??

Jet Dreamer

Air Wis prior to 9/11 would hire a few without turbine time..But now they are currently hiring all current and prior 121 applicants. I have my resume walked in with 2 letters, 2300tt but only 100 turbine and prior 135 but no 121 and can't get an interview.:(

F/O said:
Anybody know if Wisconsin is hiring any furloughed dudes??

Yes but they look to see if you resign any seniority from your furloughed company. Looking for those who will stay for some time and not just eat up resources and then leave.

Hi!

They have hired -135 lately, but have always hired a lot of 121 pilots.

Cliff
GRB

Looking for those who will stay for some time and not just eat up resources and then leave.

Ok...would three to four years be long enough? Because that's how long it will likely be before many of us climb out of the hole...

any jobs in the MIdtwest????

Does anyone know where or who is hiring in the Midwest area??????. Daughter is in Moline, IL and I am looking for any flying job in that area. Part 91, 121, 135.
Got 2700 hours 760 twin ( including 450 turboprop kingair E90 and be 99 ) Flight Safety trained on the Kingair. ATP and MEI.
Any info would be highly appreciated

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back