• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know where or who is hiring in the Midwest area??????. Daughter is in Moline, IL and I am looking for any flying job in that area. Part 91, 121, 135.
Got 2700 hours 760 twin ( including 450 turboprop kingair E90 and be 99 ) Flight Safety trained on the Kingair. ATP and MEI.
Any info would be highly appreciated

Air Wisconsin Training

Rottweiler,

You mentioned you had seen the training schedule for the 11/11 class. Any word yet on what a/c will be offered on the 11/25 class? Thanks,

Titan

Re: Air Wisconsin Training

Titan5 said:
Rottweiler,

You mentioned you had seen the training schedule for the 11/11 class. Any word yet on what a/c will be offered on the 11/25 class? Thanks,

Titan

Training schedules won't be out until nearly month end for December. If you are starting at the end of this month you may find that you won't start systems in December due to Christmas and New Year. Don't worry though because even if you get a break of 2-3 weeks until January you still get paid 75 hours a month :D

When I see something I'll let you know.

F/O said:
Ok...would three to four years be long enough? Because that's how long it will likely be before many of us climb out of the hole...

They may (read probably) would ask you to resign seniority. It's their call. There are still quite a few pilots with 121, 135 experience who don't have furlough rights looking for a position.

The Oct 28 class has changed aircraft assignments. On Thurs morning everyone was told they were going to the Rj in ATL. Rumors are heavy they are getting ride of the Dork.
Jimbo

10/28 class

The fleet manager for the CRJ came into class this past Friday and said everyone was going to the CRJ in ATL.

redundant

Oh, sorry Jimbo, for some reason I didn't see your posting until after I sent mine.:cool:

It's late and I'm tired.
Also, I'll bet I can guess who you are in class.

The company has been trying to get rid of the 328's for some time but the problem was that the final ten had long term lease's and unless we could unload them all at once for more jets it wasn't worth it. I have two of my buddies in class with you guys now but it's important that you all work as a team to be successful. Lakers, forget that crap way of training you learned over there, Voss is not here and this company does care about it's pilots... All that said, welcome to AWAC.

WD AKA TrickDaddy:cool:

Hey, Wiskey Driver since I am pretty sure you did not come from lakes and therefore would not know anything about their training then maybe you should not be telling these folks to forget about something you know nothing about.

I would say to all you Lakers, remember what you learned from lakes and approach your training here the same way and you will be very well prepared. One reason why this company likes lakers is because they are usually easily trained. Wiskey driver is correct about one thing the company will treat you well.

Vairiable Operations System Slowdown (I think that's what it was called) AWSOME....

I only speak on things that I know about!!! Been there didn't stay went to TSA where the training was just as bad. Now for some more info for you since you seem to think that I am sooo uninformed on lakes. Several friends there now and several that I have helped get hired here, several in my class all say the same thing lakes training is the worst. Sure if you can get thru that BS you can make it anywhere and that's why AWAC likes them. Next time you feel like you want to challenge me in open forum make sure that you have all the facts...

WD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back