• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIR TRANSPORT of the CAROLINAS (FLO)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This place is STILL running an ad on indeed.com for pilots that is more than 30 days old!!!!!! Would guess the word is out on this place!!!!!! Don't apply there,a BIG waste of time!!!!!!!!!(n)(n)(n)

I bet I wouldn't get a response if I ended my application with "Requires Compensation Commensurate with Experience."...
Am sure you'd be right!!!!! This place doesn't seem to care,although,the pilots they do have will realize that there are FAR better jobs out there than this place!!!! So these pilots will LEAVE!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

This place has ANOTHER ad on indeed.com for pilots,seems they just cannot keep anyone employed as a pilot,since their pay scales are FAR below market for a PIC on a PT. 135 operation/with piston equipment!!!!!!!(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Indeed.com still running ad for pilots at this place!!!!!! Obviously no takers since they want the applicants to have a type rating in a Citation 11/V,and Navajo Chieftain qualified!!! With the current state of pilot shortages all through out the US,and the fact that this place has NO sign-on bonus,pay scales that are FAR below market levels,these positions will stay unfilled for the rest of 2022,and possibly all of 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Ads still running,vacant pilot positions exist at this place,and will be for sometime to come!!!!!!! This place has to be considered the "Bottom of the barrel" when it comes to PT.135 operators!!!!!!!!!!!(n)(n)(n)

Latest resources

Back