AIR TRANSPORT of the CAROLINAS (FLO)

Private.Jet.Pilot42

Total Time
This outfit has ANOTHER ad for a LINE pilot on jsfirm.com,they require absurd qualifications,refuse to say what the job pays,another example of the revolving door at this place!!!!! All pilots should avoid this place!! There are far better places to work than Air Transport of the Carolinas at FLO!!!!!!!(n)
I'm looking into this place as we speak. What is the best place to do more research on this operator? I'm considering responding to the ad, I am local to the area.

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
I wonder what they do-tough to make money with piston airplanes (especially twins!) unless you have a niche like Cape Air does...that kind of turnover makes me wonder-how regularly they write paychecks that clear?

G-force

Total Time
5200 +
I'm looking into this place as we speak. What is the best place to do more research on this operator? I'm considering responding to the ad, I am local to the area.
If I were you,KEEP LOOKING!!!!! Don't apply at this place!! You don't want to lose your FAA pilot certificates in a legal action,since you would be ORDERED to violate FAR's,safe operating practices,etc,etc,etc
You could also end up dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(n)(n)

G-force

Total Time
5200 +
Hey fella,at this place,its a case of the BLIND leading the SIGHTED,since upper mgmt types have NO FAA certificates,aviation training,knowledge,or experience!!!!!!