Air Tran Pilots not Special?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cl65capt said:
Yes, thanks you made my day. Maybe someday youll grow a pair and tell us all why you hate Airtran so much but if you'd like to blame me thats just fine.

What the hell does "youll" mean? Did you mean to write "you'll or you will? Tell me, does Airtran require a H/S diploma or are all of you mostly G.E.D. educated?

Its a good thing you know your grammar so well. You'll have the best looking resume when we have our MKE job fair for Midex pilots.

What about when you guys merge?

CL,

Who made you the moral authority? How can you criticize Chuck and then battle him on his level? I think he has a right to his opinion and if you don't agree then debate him on his merits. Does AirTran have 200 scabs or is that B.S.?

No telling how many scabs they have. They never admit to having any but I know two of them who could have never worked anywhere but Valujet/Airtran.

Yawn . . . .

The real number is something like 70 . . . out of 1300. Whoo. Big news.

I've flown with many of them, and I would say that Chuckie would fit in great with them. Very similar in attitude. Guess we know why Chuckie's at Midex and not a Legacy. . . He says he's a 14 year Midex guy . . . that's just the right time to have scabbed on the DC9 at Eastern, too, and then went to Midex.

Welcome to the board, "Scab Yogurt".

Last edited:
Back when men were men they settled issues like this at dawn with pistol's. Now that sounds like a good way to create a polite social world.

Captain Overs said:
CL,

Who made you the moral authority? How can you criticize Chuck and then battle him on his level? I think he has a right to his opinion and if you don't agree then debate him on his merits. Does AirTran have 200 scabs or is that B.S.?

Nobody made me the moral authority and 200 scabs at Airtran is BS, like Ty said its more like 70. And while were talking about who is the moral authority here who made you the board police. Arent you the pot calling the kettle black?

Last edited:
A duel, huh? We'll settle it with Blunderbusses and balloons . . . . .

Second thought, that dried up old turd has a lot less to lose than anyone else here . . . . . He's not really "living" as it is. . . . downing Old Style down on Howell Avenue, and his retirement plan consists of shaving his wife's back . . . . . .

Sometimes living well is the best revenge.

Last edited:
Chuck Yogourt said:
No telling how many scabs they have. They never admit to having any but I know two of them who could have never worked anywhere but Valujet/Airtran.

Only Airtran guy I know has a high school education and said no pilot should make over $300 hr. Guess he got his wish with the Delta and United bankruptcies. Its all about expectations. We are our own worst enemy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back