• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran Pilots not Special?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty: You absolutly have to be the lowest class poster on this forum. Please clean up your act or don't post. Have some class.

Just a suggestion.

In my experience, people who use the word "class" have little of it themselves . . . . and you used it twice in your post.

Just a thought.

Only Airtran guy I know has a high school education

Who wrote this, a baboon? We have 1300 pilots, and you base your conclusion about our pilot group on the one person you know, huh? Obviously, your college didn't teach logic, statistics, or common sense.

Please let us know what college graduated a jackass like yourself, so we can disparage all of your alumni because you went to school there too.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
In my experience, people who use the word "class" have little of it themselves . . . . and you used it twice in your post.

Just a thought.

Who wrote this, a baboon? We have 1300 pilots, and you base your conclusion about our pilot group on the one person you know, huh? Obviously, your college didn't teach logic, statistics, or common sense.

Please let us know what college graduated a jackass like yourself, so we can disparage all of your alumni because you went to school there too.

Touched a nerve there did I?

Chucky Cheese, you need an a$$-wooping -- please pm me if you'd like one. Get a life. I too (or is it also, Mr. Grammar) am sick of you're crap. There are more than 1100 pilots here (out of approx. 1400). That never saw the Eastern crap, so let it rest tool!

Now, to address the topic, in his thinking, I guess the Neurosurgeon is no more important than the orderly; the Mayor no more important than the ditch digger, The President no more important than the intern :))). Sounds a bit like "Animal Farm" to me.

BSkin said:
Chucky Cheese, you need an a$$-wooping -- please pm me if you'd like one. Get a life. I too (or is it also, Mr. Grammar) am sick of you're crap. There are more than 1100 pilots here (out of approx. 1400). That never saw the Eastern crap, so let it rest tool!

Now, to address the topic, in his thinking, I guess the Neurosurgeon is no more important than the orderly; the Mayor no more important than the ditch digger, The President no more important than the intern :))). Sounds a bit like "Animal Farm" to me.

Here's a suggestion gator boy, you don't like it, don't read it. Other than that, you can go piss up a river for all I care. Maybe Ty (I'm an idiot) would like to join you.

All-

I have grown very tired of the scab/EAL/CAL issue. If ALPA and its members were so concerned about these scabs, then they would not have forgiven them and then permitted them to re-enter ALPA. ALPA went for the money by getting the entire CAL group. Someone tell me how ALPA's grab for money at CAL, that had some scabs, was any different than the scabs themselves.

I have friends at many different airlines from the legacies to the commuters. I never realized how much pilots from different airlines hate each other until I started reading this message board. About 90% of the posts on this board are a waste of time. I can have more intelligent conversations with my 8 year old than I could ever have with most of the pilots here. Maybe this is the reason when I am not working I have no desire to hang out with other pilots.

ATLDRVR said:
I never realized how much pilots from different airlines hate each other until I started reading this message board.

I think it is very few. There are some individuals who take themselves a little too seriously. Chuck said it himself ...if you do not like it, do not read it. Chuck is so over the top that the majority of his posts crack me up.

About 90% of the posts on this board are a waste of time.

More like 98%

I can have more intelligent conversations with my 8 year old than I could ever have with most of the pilots here.

Agreed.

I recall American Eagle must have said something about their pilots being average. I saw a billboard at DFW telling all the pax that exact quote. I do not know if it helped them during negotiations. Maybe AirTran can do the same thing?

ATLDRVR said:
I have friends at many different airlines from the legacies to the commuters. . . . . . . . . . when I am not working I have no desire to hang out with other pilots.

So you have friends at many different airlines . . . . . but you have no desire to hang out with other pilots. You also hate this message board, but spend time here telling us how you hate it.

Sounds like the conflicts raging within another of our board members, Chuck "Scab" Yogurt. See, he claims to hate homosexuals, but is obviously obsessed with them. He claims to hate Airtran, but is obviously obsessed with all things AirTran . . . . and he claims to hate scabs, but when I pointed out that his own employment pattern would indicate he probably scabbed at Eastern, he was uncharacteristically silent.

Where's P. Joe V. when you need him?

Ty Webb,

Read my post more carefully. Never said I hated this message board. Did not personally attack you but yet you find it necessary to respond with a personal attack. Just making a point that this board is an open forum to discuss airline issues, yet it seems like every thread, no matter what the subject, results in bashing each others companies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back