Air Tran Pilots not Special?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AAflyer said:
Pilots like to think they're special people. They're not. Their contribution to the success of AirTran is no greater than anyone else's."

Steve Kolski did more for pilot solidarity at AirTran by making this comment than anything I could have hoped for.

Attention AirTran Pilots:
*ADHERE TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE AOM, FOM AND YOUR CONTRACT
*NO MORE SINGLE ENGINE TAXI
*RUN THE APU
*WRITE UP MX PROBLEMS WHERE THEY OCCUR
*INSIST ON FOM COMPLIANCE FROM THE GROUND CREW (HEADSETS, MARSHALLING, LIGHTED WANDS ETC.)
*REMEMBER, 15 MINS AFTER SCHED IS D.O.T LATE.

No more favors.

Chuck Yogourt said:
There's what, about 200 scabs flying for Airtran that were hired by the parent company Valujet.

Shouldn't those EAL scabs be nearing the end of their life expectancy?

ATLDRVR said:
Don't single out just Ty Webb. If you ban him you also need to ban Chuck Yogurt and a few others.

Ty Webb flames everyone he disagrees with. I have been warned by the moderators of this board for far much less than what this jackass posts. He is untouchable even though he is a jackass.

800Dog said:
Only Airtran guy I know has a high school education and said no pilot should make over $300 hr. Guess he got his wish with the Delta and United bankruptcies. Its all about expectations. We are our own worst enemy.

Me too. Guy that mows lawns on our street is an Airtan Capt and I gave hime a ride to the bus station after mowing our yard, according to him: "Airtran does not require any kind of formal education, in fact we discourage it." Well there you go. Real nice guy though. He'll clean the trash binds for an extra 5 bucks. Real hardworker!!

Uppercrust said:
Me too. Guy that mows lawns on our street is an Airtan Capt and I gave hime a ride to the bus station after mowing our yard, according to him: "Airtran does not require any kind of formal education, in fact we discourage it." Well there you go. Real nice guy though. He'll clean the trash binds for an extra 5 bucks. Real hardworker!!

Carefull now. You will be accused of being me or Chuck. Lots of thin skinned wimps on this board.

Lawman said:
Carefull now. You will be accused of being me or Chuck. Lots of thin skinned wimps on this board.

And all the Einstiens on this board knows this to be the case. Whatever floats your boat. One idiot P.M. me about your avitor. Told me he would kick "both of my butts".

Lawman said:
Carefull now. You will be accused of being me or Chuck.

Redundant. You and Chuckie "'Airtran wouldn't hire me" Yogurt are the same person.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back