• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They didn't get rid of the forum, they purged the entire forum history. Forum is still there, all previous threads are gone. Happened last week... right about the time our guys in training would have gotten access.

Gotcha. That makes more sense.

Probably better for all involved, anyway. The past is the past, moving on in a positive way.

Agreed. As curious as I would have been to read it, I'm sure a lot of it would have just dredged up old stuff and pissed me off, so better for it to just stay in the past.

Gotcha. That makes more sense.

Agreed. As curious as I would have been to read it, I'm sure a lot of it would have just dredged up old stuff and pissed me off, so better for it to just stay in the past.

Piss you off?

Perhaps seeing the situation from a different perspective would've given you a better understanding of how the process negatively affected the SW guys.

Piss you off?

Perhaps seeing the situation from a different perspective would've given you a better understanding of how the process negatively affected the SW guys.

Yeah, that would be good because the majority of us don't see any negative effect as no Southwest pilot was harmed.

Latest resources

Back