• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No set schedule?- its my understanding the airlines will be completely integrated by 2015- is that not correct?

So, worst case, you make the air tran money you negotiated for the next 3 years, but not having to save for a strike fund, or spend dues getting hostages their jobs back, or waste time heading to a clinic when you have the flu bc your company wants a doctors note-

Patience is a virtue-
Who said I wanted to be virtuous? ;)

p.s. We still have to get doctor's notes from time to time believe it or not. Whatever, just hurts the insurance rates and helps the doctors.

Look around, 28 etops aircraft coming our way this year alone, and hawaii the only route we'd need ETOPS- look at the Houston fight (and get in it, btw)

This is not an instant gratification place. We won't double in size tomorrow- but read the tea leaves and realize there are no losers here.
We hope so. The only real cure for the feelings on both sides is growth... and a lot of it.

There was no gun. The integration was going to happen regardless. Don't blame me for your pilot group being scared of the boogeyman.

Well, LeeRoy, at least we can agree on something. :) Good luck convincing any of our Chicken Littles of that, though.

Who said I wanted to be virtuous? ;)

p.s. We still have to get doctor's notes from time to time believe it or not. Whatever, just hurts the insurance rates and helps the doctors.

We hope so. The only real cure for the feelings on both sides is growth... and a lot of it.

No, I don't give my attitude overto circumstance-
The cure is perspective-

Nice of you to belittle the pilots who you supposedly represent on a national level.

Strange, I looked through the list of officers in the ALPA magazine, but I couldn't find anyone by the name of PCL_128.

Latest resources

Back