Air Tran gives 3 year old the boot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The father said his family would never fly AirTran again."

Ohhh, there's a big loss. I bet Joe is really disappointed that he lost the business of these happy travelers. :rolleyes:

"The father said his family would never fly AirTran again."

Ohhh, there's a big loss. I bet Joe is really disappointed that he lost the business of these happy travelers. :rolleyes:
When people say I'll never fly this airline again what they should say is I'll never book a trip on Priceline again. All they care about is the cheapest fare.

The local news (channel 5) here in STL runs the story about the family tonight in a rather negative light and names AirTran as the airline. YET, they don't even mention that AirTran has announced new service to STL today. Seems rather suspicious. I think AAnother AAirline's PR dept. is working the press..... or i'm just totally paranoid..

And now California has a bill to ban the spanking of kids, in addition to their zillion child abuse laws (basically if you look at your own kid wrong, that's child abuse in this state).

Discipline is not abuse. Zero discipline IS abuse.

Trying to reason with a 3 year old is a lot like trying to argue with a pilot, after awhile, you realize it's just a game for them.

The Orlando-based carrier reimbursed the family $595.80, the cost of the three tickets, and the Kuleszas flew home the next day.
They also were offered three roundtrip tickets anywhere the airline flies, Graham-Weaver said.
The father said his family would never fly AirTran again.

Why not just reward the bad behavior.

The crew was right to remove the family.

"The father said his family would never fly AirTran again"

Yea, not until the next time he wants to fly to see Grandma in Florida. He paid $595.80 for three roundtrip tickets all the way across the country (north/south). Right now the cheapest nonstop flights to RSW from BOS and back is $453 per person.

See you next year Mr. Kulesza.

They will never fly AirTran again? Well I guess they will have to find ANOTHER CARRIER TO KICK THEM OFF THE PLANE if the same happens again.

To bad there wasn't an FFDO or a Sky Marshall on the flight, he could have taken care of the little terrorist.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back