• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France Flight Missing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are nothing more than a Piece of TIHS!

So was it in C-5 ground school that your thong got ran that high up your butt or was it not until you got in the MD-11?

Keep it up, and you'll get yourself a nice flightinfo vacation for a month or so...

Have a little respect.

I'm sorry, I'm a little slow. Can you explain why I should respect someone who calls me a piece of ********************?

Much obliged.

as far as I know the rat is hardwired directly to flight control units and basic instruments. I think it is the same system that is on the CRJ. But your right.....It could possibly not work. I know there is a pin that mx can put on them when they are doing electrical work. It comes out with quite a hard force......Who knows what happened??? It sounds like the thing may be MILES under water.....no black box....This will be hard to figure out.

The RAT drives a hydraulic pump that turns the electrical generator.

My thoughts and prayers to the crew, passengers, and family. I've gone through customs several times next Air France crews. They are real professionals.

Bringupthebird, you bum.(kidding) As I was reading this thread, scrolling to the end to post your exact statement............YEAH, WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!

GOD SPEED AIR FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was it in C-5 ground school that your thong got ran that high up your butt or was it not until you got in the MD-11?

Is it up yours? Did it happen after your amazing career climb to third year, rj FO or is it still just your second year. You must be the pride of your company.

The plane reported a "electrical failure and loss of cabin pressure." Wonder if it's a plastic tail problem...that would explain cabin pressure loss but not an electrical... furthermore, if the plane had an electrical failure, how did it report? ACARS doesn't seem like a essential system.

I wonder if the pilots graduated from L'Academie Intenationale Du Gulfstream.

Nice response from someone who considers themselves a " boy " .... and acts like one too .

Typical response from that crowd ( 1-3 year regional FO / early mid 20s -- and is confusing luck with skill ) ... not suprising.

Heyflyboyike, have you high fived your " bros " in F Concourse in ORD today too? Very mature behavior.....

Have some respect for the dead, and others in your profession.... and then try yourself.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back