• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France Flight Missing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am inches away however from giving flyboy a short term ban for a combination of reasons not the least of which is inappropriate language.

Why am I being threatened with a ban for posting a (some say) tasteless joke, while those who resort to name-calling and open threats of violence in carparks are given a pass?

Oh yeah, it's because I drive an RJ, my bad.

Why am I being threatened with a ban for posting a (some say) tasteless joke, while those who resort to name-calling and open threats of violence in carparks are given a pass?

No, it's because you won't shut up and apologize for the tasteless comments when you REALLY NEED to shut up (a lesson I learned the hard way). It doesn't have anything to do with the aircraft you fly, it's about respect for the deceased and knowing when to STFU and leave well enough alone.

The other guys need to stop it as well (and yes, parking lot fights are juvenile, too). This is a useful thread, I don't want to see it locked, so knock it off.

p.s. If I was a mod you'd be locked out right now for 30 days and the other guys would receive a PM warning to quit with the fighting/language/threats and leave well enough alone or they'll get a FI vacation, too. You want to sling mud and make tasteless jokes on a thread that doesn't involve loss of life? Go knock yourself out. It doesn't belong here.

p.s. If I was a mod you'd be locked out right now for 30 days and the other guys would receive a PM warning to quit with the fighting/language/threats and leave well enough alone or they'll get a FI vacation, too. You want to sling mud and make tasteless jokes on a thread that doesn't involve loss of life? Go knock yourself out. It doesn't belong here.

Well, you're not a mod, so I wasn't asking you. Perhaps you'd do well to heed your own advice.

search a guy named TJSatter here: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=121837&page=2

And you will see that it's not just RJ drivers that aren't appreciated when they make jokes or second guess a fresh accident while peoples wives and husbands are dying or dead.. I knew him from my time with Gemini and I can tell you he was not well liked there and his attitude has already lost him a good contract job subsequent to Gemini.

search a guy named TJSatter here: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=121837&page=2

And you will see that it's not just RJ drivers that aren't appreciated when they make jokes or second guess a fresh accident while peoples wives and husbands are dying or dead.. I knew him from my time with Gemini and I can tell you he was not well liked there and his attitude has already lost him a good contract job subsequent to Gemini.

With all due respect, the dead are dead. They will stay dead no matter what is or isn't said on this or any other forum. It seems to me some people have a hard time with that seemingly elementary concept.

As for the question about A330 time / experience... it's more or less similar to the A320.. the type rating was a 8 hour sim and 12 hour classroom difference mainly focusing on limitations and other differences that relate to size.. systems, avionics and other major components are similar to the 320.

For God's sake just ban the dip wad !!!
He just doesn't get it and never will. A thirty day vacation for him wont't do much for his obvious character flaws but it will allow the rest of us to discuss this tragedy with the respect that it deserves.
All in favor ?

He already knows he's gonna be a comair lifer. That's reason enough to be disgruntled.

Air France 447

My friend's mother was on Flt. 447, please everyone, keep her in your thoughts.

God Bless--

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back