• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
viperman said:
Lonely Guy & Minski: Did you read the last post by UAL78? Obviously not, as the personal attacks continue with no relevance. Well, UNFORTUNITLY I'm not willing to waste any more time having CONSERVARTIONS with such intelligent people - I do have a life.

jegar999: wish you the best of luck in your quest for your King Air -

The only word that comes to mind is hypocrite. Don't critizise others about personal attacks when you yourself engage this activity. It's very simple to understand.

Thanks for not wasting anymore of your time. We all have more important things to do than read your moral high ground rhetoric.

To Minnesota Pilot

People just don't like the truth,don't like reading it,don't like hearing it,they don't want other people to read or hear it either,if they can't deal with that,then it is their problem,not mine.

G-force comments

G-force said:
People just don't like the truth,don't like reading it,don't like hearing it,they don't want other people to read or hear it either,if they can't deal with that,then it is their problem,not mine.
Does anyone ever know what this guy is trying to say?

Thanks again to everyone for the responses. The company I work for is no longer looking at this aircraft, we have decided to keep our current 100 and hold out for a newer B200 sometime next year.

viperman, thank you for the well wishes. I really don't need an apology, the pissing and moaning was expected, and I have become accustomed to sorting through it to pick out actual information when any is present.

Lincoln Nebraska (FBO) Manager Of The Year

I guess everyone in Lincoln Nebraska knows who you are from the picture.

jelloshotpilot

jelloshotpilot said:
I think that's giving him too much credit!!
Has that loser ever found anyone stupid enough to hire him or is he still hanging out in Lincoln Nebraska?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back