Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Is this what this message board is all about - trash talk? From what I've seen, everyone here owes jergar999 an apology - if jergar999 is still even reading these. All they were looking for was information on this King Air.

UAL78: Suggestion: Start moderating! Seems obvious EMSpilot02, pilotman121 and GForce should be blocked from this forum - member vote please?

jergar999 (if you're still there) I have the latest information on that airplane. I also worked at this location (which I admit was NOT a pleasurable experience) but it was ENTIRELY due to the DO and the owner there - NOT either of the people referenced to earlier - I know one of them personally and he's a GREAT person and pilot - The pilots I worked with while I was there were fine - Management IS the problem!

Anyway, recently spoke with one of the pilots who still is there and who has a lot of experience brokering aircraft. I would DEFINITELY be cautious on the maintenance side, but he told me that that King Air would be worth in the range of 950K. You'll probably have a difficult time negotiating though becasue he also informed me that the asking price is what it is becasue the owner has a 1.3M lien from the bank on that airplane - something you would certainly find useful if you decide to negotiate on its purchase.

I'm not sure what all this "hot start" talk was all about - never saw any of that while I was flying it - I can't speak for other pilots who flew it.

All this other garbage posted on personalities is just that - garbage - jail, divorce, whatever. If you REALLY want to know about the REAL person let me know and I'll tell you the real truth - I WAS THERE!

viperman you really don't know

I don't think you really know what you are talking about,but you do like to boast about how much you think you know about that company.There are alot of experienced pilots from that place on this site venting there fustrations.I don't think anyone died and left you in charge.

your right - no one left me in chrage - I wouldn't touch that with a 50 foot pole - but I WAS THERE, I DO know what I'm talking about and I am still in touch with someone who is STILL there so the information I presented to the person who wanted information on that King Air IS accurate.

Let's get down to brass tacks - 1st - this is NOT a forum to vent your frustrations (re-read the agreement you signed when you registered) 2nd: Who the hell are you? From what authority do you speak? How would you know what's the real scoop - are you still there? Why don't you identify yourself - afraid? Identify who you REALLY are!

My intent is to try and help the person who originated this post get the information they were looking for on that King Air - Sounds like you and the rest of the "frustrated" pilots have nothing better to do than to vent their misery - well, no one really wants to hear it nor do they care - you CHOSE to work there, it sucked, you left (or got fired); you're pissed at the world MOVE ON - get a life, do whatever, but leave your misery comments somewhere else and stick to giving people who post here the information they want

My Moderator .02

Look you guys. Viper has a point when he says that the p-ing and moaning around here gets to be a little tedious. The personal attacks and insults do little to either contribute to the debate (why are we debating about this in the first place?) or the image of the professional pilot.

If I may get on my soapbox for just a minute, a lot of people may have the impression that I have a stick strategically placed in an unnatural place or that I'm a prude when it comes to my moderating. Both impressions couldn't be farther from the truth. Ninety percent of my moderating actions comes from the position that I would like to elevate the image of the professional pilot. I cringe at some of the stuff that is posted here and is able to be read by anybody with a computer. I realize that professional flying is populated by a general cross-section of the population, but do we have to prove everyday that some of us border on the unbalanced? That some of us can't even construct a cogent thought and communicate it in a sentence? I mean come on people, really...

Some of you guys wonder why people view you as nothing more than glorified bus drivers. It's because you act like bus drivers. (No offense, bus drivers) If you consider yourselves professionals, start behaving professionally- in EVERYTHING that you do- and that includes this forum too.

I challenge you to show me another public display populated by physicians or attorneys that has the same level of civility toward their colleagues that this place enjoys. We truly are our own worst enemies.

viperman said:
your right - no one left me in chrage - I wouldn't touch that with a 50 foot pole - but I WAS THERE, I DO know what I'm talking about and I am still in touch with someone who is STILL there so the information I presented to the person who wanted information on that King Air IS accurate.

Let's get down to brass tacks - 1st - this is NOT a forum to vent your frustrations (re-read the agreement you signed when you registered) 2nd: Who the hell are you? From what authority do you speak? How would you know what's the real scoop - are you still there? Why don't you identify yourself - afraid? Identify who you REALLY are!

My intent is to try and help the person who originated this post get the information they were looking for on that King Air - Sounds like you and the rest of the "frustrated" pilots have nothing better to do than to vent their misery - well, no one really wants to hear it nor do they care - you CHOSE to work there, it sucked, you left (or got fired); you're pissed at the world MOVE ON - get a life, do whatever, but leave your misery comments somewhere else and stick to giving people who post here the information they want

Whats ironic is that you criticize lonelyguy for venting his frustrations, yet you are right in the middle of it just like everyone else. You should start practicing what you preach.

All the information you get is from someone else, not first hand. So how exactly would YOU know what the real scoop is? Maybe its you that should get a life.

Ual 78

This is very ironic, I was a glorified bus driver until they fired me for some sort of bad situation that was not my fault.After that I started flying for a living and have determined that alot of bus drivers are more knowlegeable than most pilots.Thanks!

viperman

viperman said:

Sorry,I only have intelligent conservartions with smart people and unfortunitly you are not in that category.

Last edited:
Lonely Guy & Minski: Did you read the last post by UAL78? Obviously not, as the personal attacks continue with no relevance. Well, UNFORTUNITLY I'm not willing to waste any more time having CONSERVARTIONS with such intelligent people - I do have a life.

jegar999: wish you the best of luck in your quest for your King Air -

Touche! Welcome to the "dark side"! :)

lonelyguy said:
This is very ironic, I was a glorified bus driver until they fired me for some sort of bad situation that was not my fault.After that I started flying for a living and have determined that alot of bus drivers are more knowlegeable than most pilots.Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back