• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ra & Dk

Glad you went to Minnesota,now you and Minnesota Pilot(your old buddy from LNK also known as DK)can hang out together,isn't that nice?????

Hey Gordo!!

G-force said:
Glad you went to Minnesota,now you and Minnesota Pilot(your old buddy from LNK also known as DK)can hang out together,isn't that nice?????

I made short work of both of you when we were all at LNK...always remember that.

Former DO & CP @ LNK

jelloshotpilot said:
I made short work of both of you when we were all at LNK...always remember that.

It seems like DA in LNK made short work out of you and your flunkie,SA @ LNK,remember THAT,DUDE!!!!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!! Its too bad YOU and some other dimwits cannot remember THAT!!!!

STAY OUT OF MGMT!!!!! MGMT IS NOT YOUR FORTE!!!

G-force said:
It seems like DA in LNK made short work out of you and your flunkie,SA @ LNK,remember THAT,DUDE!!!!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!! Its too bad YOU and some other dimwits cannot remember THAT!!!!

STAY OUT OF MGMT!!!!! MGMT IS NOT YOUR FORTE!!!

First off, I quit and was not fired. Second, I basically built that place up to where it was. All you have to do is look at it now to see my point. Third, i'm back in mgmt because it's my forte! And finally, I would love to give you a job again just so I could can your a#$ again!! How bout them apples?

This is all getting a little tedious. You'd better get all of this out of your systems because in a few hours, this thread is going to be closed.

None of you are coming off looking like adults or professionals.

Ual78

I think you are right most pilots on this sight are black sheep, but does that make it right to ban there thread.Not every pilot is going to work at United Airlines and have a silver spoon in there mouth and maybe this was not your case.I believe it takes all kind of pilots to make up the aviation community, not only certain people classified as professionals.

Last edited:
contrailflyer said:
I think you are right most pilots on this sight are black sheep, but does that make it right to ban there thread.Not every pilot is going to work at United Airlines and have a silver spoon in there mouth and maybe this was not your case.I believe it takes all kind of pilots to make up the aviation community, not only certain people classified as professionals.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't recall asserting that most pilots on this site are "black sheep" so I couldn't be right or wrong about it. I'm not going to "ban their thread", I'm just going to close it. It will still be there for anybody who wishes to read it.

I am closing it down for one simple reason: it has served its purpose and now has degenerated into an insult-tossing contest which at that isn't even entertaining. The horse is dead, let's stop beating it shall we? It's a new year- get some other material.

Let's talk about the aviation community shall we? First, I believe I was addressing pilots who consider themselves professionals. It was in a forum about 135 issues- that by definition means "for pay" and therefor flying, well, "professionally". If you consider most of what this thread has contained as "professional banter", let me give you a wide berth. It isn't. Next, the aviation community at large. Again, by definition, a professional is expected to have skills and standards greater than that of a non-professional. That being said, I don't know many pilots who are happy to report that they are marginal at their skill level or their attitude toward flying. Just the opposite. Most people WANT to do well and continue to improve, even though they may never earn a dime from flying.

Being professional is as much a state of mind as it is earning a living from an endevor. That state of mind is important as can be in both keeping you alive, and furthering an activity that most of us here enjoy a heck of a lot- no matter where you derive your paycheck.

Again, thanks for the feedback. The thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back