Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to love flying 280SC and 22BJ....they both flew like a dream....man i miss those days.

emspilot 02

Sounds like scooter, really misses the good old days of flying junk and not getting paid crap.Most people would rather get out of aviation, than going back to that time period.

To pilotman121

Now we know why these aircraft are junk( N280SC & N22BJ) ,it was emspilot 02 that was hot-starting these aircraft with no GPU, cooking the hot-sections,flat-spotting the tires,wearing out brakes.He has a lot of nerve to be critical of others,I guess DA is paying for his mistakes as well as his current employer.If he could just manage to read a manual and stay out of domestic abuse trouble,he might be able to learn how to start a PT-6 the correct way.

to g-force

well I don't ever remember hot starting a king-air, but i guess we sure know it wasn't you because you never made it to king-airs if i remember right. I will admit i flat spotted a few tires, but my oil caps stayed on and i never broke 2 coffee pots in one day. but i do agree with you that the owner DA couldn't take care of a wet dream if he tried.

emspilot 02

Don't you think that you are being a little hard on G-force.

emspilot 02

How could G-force chase off all the flight nurses?

pilotman121

Both of us know that emspilot 02 is conjuring up stuff that did not happen,I believe it was he and RA that were always hot-to-trot for nurses and the female pilots.They probably thought they were going to get a bj or something.

emspilot 02-Scooter-Scott A.

At least G-force never ended up in jail for his actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back