• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is G-force going to cry?

I think G-force is being a sore loser! The reason I think this is because he had to start calling me names instead of thinking up somthing halfway intelligent. That's okay though, you tried your best. Truth is, I didn't really expect anything out of you anyway! Also my affairs with my wives and my time behind bars is somthing I do on my own time. It has nothing to do with work.

G-force

Sounds like your old friend Scott A. is unburied and after you again.If you find him let me know, because there are a few people who would like to have words with him.

About SA

I keep getting PM's from someone who uses the emspilot 02 name but says they are not SA.

Hey emspilot02 "Scott A", if your really Scott what squadron were we stationed at in the UK?
FD

emspilot 02

Maybe we could all guess how many tires he blew out or flat spotted on the King Air. We could also guess how many times he has gotten his butt chewed from Rob A. The possibilities are endless and who really cares!

falcondriver

We are not either,another pilot going by "emspilot02" keeps getting on this thread and making things personal which is a distraction.

falcondriver

This thread is supposed to be about a rather fouled up BE-200(N280SC) which was allowed to fall into a state of disrepair by it owner -operator,at LNK,and they are trying to dump it off on some unsuspecting 135 operator.

this is all true. this BE-20 is a pile. both engines having the hot-sections done now. i wonder if they can afford the bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back