• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
To lonelyguy

What I post on this forum helps pilots to understand the outright abuse that others have had to contend with just so they could fly and exercise their airman certificates and hopefully make a living doing it.I'm talking about unethical and disreputable operators that take advantage of people all for the so-called bottom line.

G-force, it sounds like you are upset with the whole world. Ever thought that maybe it's you that has the problem? Just because you are not a very good pilot, doesn't mean you can't try somthing else. Where were you at during 9/11? Was that your employer's fault as well? You have got to be the biggest complainer i've ever seen!!

Sorry Guys

I had to delete that last post because it contained this guy's name. If I could have just taken the name out, I would have, but it was in the title and we can't just edit that out. I concur with the sentiment expressed in the body of the post and wish I could have left it in, but please refrain from posting people's names, even though you only used the first initial and last name.

Thanks!

UAL78

Hey G-Force why do you talk to yourself through two screen names? Dude please get a dog and take some away from the computer.

this board has most low life and stupid pilot I ever heard. Get a life you idiots!!!! No wonder the place took a dump.

sigmetV

sigmetV said:
this board has most low life and stupid pilot I ever heard. Get a life you idiots!!!! No wonder the place took a dump.
We were wondering if you ever passed grade school or were you always illterate?

Angry people??

G-force, it looks like you should find somwhere else to hang out. Looks like lots of people here don't like you too much. What's the deal???

Graduated and doing a lot better than you. What do you do a living? A low life pilot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back