• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

After 5 years, Pinnacle put on ICE.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing that matters is that the nmb is not helping us and the pilots are not putting pressure on the company.

Pinnacle talks were open when I was in indoc in 2005. Fortunately, I bailed in '06 to NJA. The good news is, if you don't like your contract or the people representing you to get a contract that is fair, you can boot their ass out.

I still have a lot of friends at Pinchnickle so I am hoping for the best. The reality is, you can change your reality!! Find 5 well versed line pilots, FO's or Captains, that know the law, contract and management negotiation tactics......elect them as your new MEC. The only thing you have to do before that is get the largest majority of your pilots in the frame of mind to walk away and find another job, or have one of the best contracts that pinnacle can afford.

The answer is simple, getting the pilots to actually do it is the hard part. They have money because they are spending it to buy market share. To be a viable company it has to grow, so you can't get paid 100k as an FO because it is a young company, but you damn sure can make more than 25k. As they gain market share, increase profits, and stability then you can go for the 100+k FO.

As it stands now the captains should be at a minimum of 100k and the FO's 60k. Close the doors on that place if they don't play ball. Spend your hotel time learning contract negotiations and jump in there. You are not going to do any worse than the current MEC, that's for sure.

Pinnacle talks were open when I was in indoc in 2005. Fortunately, I bailed in '06 to NJA. The good news is, if you don't like your contract or the people representing you to get a contract that is fair, you can boot their ass out.

I still have a lot of friends at Pinchnickle so I am hoping for the best. The reality is, you can change your reality!! Find 5 well versed line pilots, FO's or Captains, that know the law, contract and management negotiation tactics......elect them as your new MEC. The only thing you have to do before that is get the largest majority of your pilots in the frame of mind to walk away and find another job, or have one of the best contracts that pinnacle can afford.

The answer is simple, getting the pilots to actually do it is the hard part. They have money because they are spending it to buy market share. To be a viable company it has to grow, so you can't get paid 100k as an FO because it is a young company, but you damn sure can make more than 25k. As they gain market share, increase profits, and stability then you can go for the 100+k FO.

As it stands now the captains should be at a minimum of 100k and the FO's 60k. Close the doors on that place if they don't play ball. Spend your hotel time learning contract negotiations and jump in there. You are not going to do any worse than the current MEC, that's for sure.

Im requesting a motion to take everyone out.

Im requesting a motion to take everyone out.

The only thing a wholesale replacement of union reps would do is convince the NMB that the pilot group is fractured and unable to work together towards a deal. Bad idea.

The only thing a wholesale replacement of union reps would do is convince the NMB that the pilot group is fractured and unable to work together towards a deal. Bad idea.

Well i'll tell you what. Our MEC isn't convincing me anything anymore so at this point i can careless what the NMB thinks.

Recessing negotiations usually means that the NMB is trying to pressure the union side to make some movement. So, the NMB will probably wait until the Association gives them some sort of indication that they're willing to move on some of the items of contention.

I thought your Messiah, the great Obama, was going to change all this. Let me guess, this is still Bush's fault.

I guess your airline is so rich it can buy Mesaba so how about it pays you the contract you deserve?

I thought your Messiah, the great Obama, was going to change all this. Let me guess, this is still Bush's fault.

Your post implies that the NMB has done something wrong. I'm not so sure that that's the case.

Anyone at pinnacle who is unhappy with the state of the contract talks needs to simply grab a discrepency log and make their displeasure known.

It's the only tactic proven to work.

If anything, the Mesaba purchase has given you guys more leverage. The last thing management needs now is to fall on their diks right after big D has loaned them a buttload of cash.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back