After 5 years, Pinnacle put on ICE.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smarta$$

NMB put us on ice after company asked for CONCESSIONS at the last negotiating session.

The NMB will not help us, and the PILOTS have not put ANY pressure on the company.

As a pinnacle pilot, I will not say anything more specific than that, but I know our pilots will either grow a spine, or this WILL take 5 more years.

So what is the next step? I was expecting that NMB would release you all.

Recessing negotiations usually means that the NMB is trying to pressure the union side to make some movement. So, the NMB will probably wait until the Association gives them some sort of indication that they're willing to move on some of the items of contention.

Exactly, it means they thought the last TA was a reasonable offer by the Company and that the pilots are not being reasonable. They can leave you on ice indefinately until there is movement they are looking for.

We are screwed. The NMB is basically giving us the finger. To them, they are seeing us as the problem. And if the company's report is true that the union walked out with a 'best and final last offer' then I am not surprised. We will not have a TA this year. What's the record for the longest time since amendable date for a union pilot contract? Pinnacle is close to exceeding it. And now that we are on ice, I have a feeling we'll surpass it. Simply the Best!

Recessing negotiations usually means that the NMB is trying to pressure the union side to make some movement. So, the NMB will probably wait until the Association gives them some sort of indication that they're willing to move on some of the items of contention.

We have nothing to give. Nothing. We as a PILOT GROUP, have to stop hoping the NMB will give us the leverage we need, and we must make our own leverage. IT IS OUR ONLY OPTION.

Latest resources

Back