• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AF, Navy Fighter ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not getting into any of this argument mostly because the only AF guy I've ever met that I really didn't like was an AF O-4 at Sun N Fun who just about got his a$$ beat for being a mouthy sob...flying the mighty 135 no less. BUT, what was stated above, you make it sound like it's not just as easy to take out an airfield as it is to take out a carrier? I can't see the Navy land basing their Hornets, now the Marines.....hey, get the tents ready:)
...hey kid...yer fly's open...

Was he kind of like the marine SQ/CC who falsified the MV-22 safety records that led to the deaths of over 20 Marines? Sounds like he might have been. What's the difference in saying "Be careful out there and fly the hell out of your planes. Try not to kill some other guys in the process." and being safety oriented? Doesn't sound like there's that much of a difference.

Geez. Are you running for instructordude replacement?

The CO in question (Leberman) pencil-whipped some FMC data on some reports. Had nothing to do with the safety of the aircraft, only how many he claimed were able to fly each day. His transgression led to ZERO deaths of any Marines.

Now...back to whomping on that uber-Troll, instructordude.

No, that would be Scrapdog.:laugh:

Hey Instructor Dude arn't you that kid that filed that Phony Sexual Molestation charge against Micheal Jackson? Is that why you didn't get that F-16 slot in the Guard.

Kid you photo say's it all, your like Bud Bundy from Married with Children. Still trying to make it with a real women but still have to settle for the blow up doll!

Last edited:
I'd pay money to meet instructordude in person.

ditto. but I think he'd start bawling like a 1-year-old if any on this forum actually caught up with him. He's trying to get some attention; best thing we can do is completely ignore him, and he'll go to a different board for attention.

Agree that he's doinking blow-up dolls (and sheep) nightly, when he's not casing local high schools and cub scout meetings.

I would rather be an "under-trained" Navy guy actually in the fight than an Air Force guy sitting it out. We were dropping left and right in the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq with ne'er an land based tactical jet to be seen.

I would rather be an "under-trained" Navy guy actually in the fight than an Air Force guy sitting it out. We were dropping left and right in the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq with ne'er an land based tactical jet to be seen.

Speaking of under trained why don't you go ask Lt Zaun what shot his A-6 down over Iraq...

Now You've Done It

This is going to get good. I predict this thread will be resurrected with at least another 3 or 4 pages of interservice "bantering." :rolleyes:

Wow, do they teach Navy guys how to read the ATO? You might want to check your facts, you look like an idiot.

Latest resources

Back