Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk to some buds at AEA and as of last week they said he had been transported to DFW positive space for a "come to Jesus" meeting with mgmnt. I have not heard the result...

In addition to the wonderful piece of ALPA journalism the interview board will have in front of them, I wonder if they downloaded all those nice little tidbits from facebook, myspace, et. al. ?

OH, and make sure you bring us the log book that was in effect at the time you applied. We might want to have a wee peek at it.....

He probably just thought he was giving an interview to somone from FI.....

I personally do everything in my power not to let people know I work in the airline industry. It's embarrassing when they do find out.

Then quit. Nothing like voting with your actions. Why do you keep a job that you hate so much?

I'll never understand why so many of you whine and moan, but don't do anything to change your situations in life.

I really wound not admit to that...plus remind me not to hire you as a poor proof reading lawyer, wouldn't want anything to slip by you.

Wound? perhaps that was a Freudian slip? Your proof reading motivation on FI is about the same as mine.

With things that are important, like school, nothing gets by me. Maybe you could take crack at Georgetown law and see how it pans out for you? Enjoy your career here on FI and I'll enjoy mine.

Nice...let me try to help:

Many people are so spooked by apostrophes that a word like “they’re” seems to them as if it might mean almost anything. In fact, it’s always a contraction of “they are.” If you’ve written “they’re,” ask yourself whether you can substitute “they are.” If not, you’ve made a mistake. “Their” is a possessive pronoun like “her” or “our” “They eat their hotdogs with sauerkraut.”

Everything else is “there.” “There goes the ball, out of the park! See it? Right there! There aren’t very many home runs like that.” “Thier” is a common misspelling, but you can avoid it by remembering that “they” and “their” begin with the same three letters. Another hint: “there” has “here” buried inside it to remind you it refers to place, while “their” has “heir” buried in it to remind you that it has to do with possession.

Originally Posted by flygirlqt
Because their nearly sickening and continual defense of ALPA on various boards.

Wow, as a non native english speaker, what am I missing? I thought this was the correct use of the word "their".

It can't be "there nearly si....", and it can't be "they're nearly si....". So what was wrong with the sentence?

Honest question if perhaps dumb, thanks

Originally Posted by flygirlqt
Because their nearly sickening and continual defense of ALPA on various boards.

Wow, as a non native english speaker, what am I missing? I thought this was the correct use of the word "their".

It can't be "there nearly si....", and it can't be "they're nearly si....". So what was wrong with the sentence?

Honest question if perhaps dumb, thanks

You are correct, nothing to be confused about.

Then quit. Nothing like voting with your actions. Why do you keep a job that you hate so much?

I'll never understand why so many of you whine and moan, but don't do anything to change your situations in life.

Because switching to a regular 9-5 job would suck even more.

Latest resources

Back