Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's like the guy I know of who claims to fly G-V's for Net Jets! He's ~30, no one, absolutely NO ONE at Net Jets knows him, he has no ATP, no type ratings (on the faa website) and claims he's part time, too (even after the layoffs!). Hilarity!

Does it matter if its bogus or not? We all need a hero to look up to. Thanks ALPA. Now about that death spiral of the piloting profession......

what's bogus? The story or the lie the kid made?
If you haven't had the time to look through all the posts, even clicking on the links to other military forums, these guys aren't taking it lightly.
Some guys are working at getting this kid prosecuted.
If you've seen what all this kid has lied about, F-16 pilot, USAFA graduate, fire fighter, dive rescue team, being a SWA FO and plagiarizing a SWA CA and a couple of other things...the Feds should be looking at mental status and yank his medical. One guy even claims he contacted the FAA and FBI.

My question is: Let's say AE or the FAA takes action against him because of all his claims. Will ALPA represent him? It all started with that ALPA write up about him, when he said he flew F-16's in the NJ ANG. When the wing commander contacted ALPA to ask him about this guy, ALPA contacted him and the kid still claimed to be a pilot in the NJ ANG. ALPA in turn called the WC and told him he was sticking to his story.
So here the kid is blatantly lying to ALPA.....and thus not sticking to the Code of Ethics.

It's like the guy I know of who claims to fly G-V's for Net Jets! He's ~30, no one, absolutely NO ONE at Net Jets knows him, he has no ATP, no type ratings (on the faa website) and claims he's part time, too (even after the layoffs!). Hilarity!

Mother of god dude. look at your profile. just put props and jets for goodness sakes.

what's bogus? The story or the lie the kid made?
If you haven't had the time to look through all the posts, even clicking on the links to other military forums, these guys aren't taking it lightly.
Some guys are working at getting this kid prosecuted.
If you've seen what all this kid has lied about, F-16 pilot, USAFA graduate, fire fighter, dive rescue team, being a SWA FO and plagiarizing a SWA CA and a couple of other things...the Feds should be looking at mental status and yank his medical. One guy even claims he contacted the FAA and FBI.

My question is: Let's say AE or the FAA takes action against him because of all his claims. Will ALPA represent him? It all started with that ALPA write up about him, when he said he flew F-16's in the NJ ANG. When the wing commander contacted ALPA to ask him about this guy, ALPA contacted him and the kid still claimed to be a pilot in the NJ ANG. ALPA in turn called the WC and told him he was sticking to his story.
So here the kid is blatantly lying to ALPA.....and thus not sticking to the Code of Ethics.

The dude says he's 29 but got on at Eagle at age of 21. That's 8 years as an Eagle FO. I'd be delusional too, except I would have said F15s, they're way cooler.

True story.

In 2005 I was on an overnight in TPA. The captain and I decided to go over to Bahama Breeze there on the causeway. We sat at the bar and were having drinks when I noticed the guy next to us had a UPS hat on. Now, I must say that he was already half in the bag when we showed up. Also, he was so loud....you had no other choice but to talk to him.

So I made small talk about the hat. He then states he's a pilot for UPS. Cool. I ask him what a/c, base, etc.

This is where the story starting falling apart. First, he had a 6 am departure to honolulu . Ok.....from Tampa? Yes. Alright, we shrugged it off and kept our mouths shut. Then, without prompting, reaches into his wallet...I say again.....reaches into his wallet and produces a UPS ID. Yup, he worked at UPS but no where on this ID did we see CREW or PILOT or anything.

We spent the next hour or so listening to him talk about flying, money and generally bragging about himself being a pilot. It was midnight before we left and he was still in there.

Now, I've never worked for UPS and I don't even know a pilot there......but I'm certain most don't put their ID in a wallet or get hammered before the 6am honolulu.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back