Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no; i just wasn't sure if he was found to be lying or not....i figured someone would have turned him in there.

no; i just wasn't sure if he was found to be lying or not....i figured someone would have turned him in there.

Tim was never in the Military. But now he's a reinstated ALPA Member flying for Commute Air. Isn't that just wonderful? ALPA will reinstate liars who embarrass them in their own magazine and Eastern Airline scabs.
Talk about unity!

Tim was never in the Military. But now he's a reinstated ALPA Member flying for Commute Air. Isn't that just wonderful? ALPA will reinstate liars who embarrass them in their own magazine and Eastern Airline scabs.
Talk about unity!

The damage was minimal because only about 30 people read the ALPA magazine. Now his story is more like an urban legend.

Talk about unity!

Seriously? Does he have an ATP? I seem to recall there being something about a "good moral character" in the requirements. Antiquated nostalgia notions to be sure, but nobody can make the case that this oxygen thief makes the cut.

I suppose after the Scabs, nothing will surprise me. :(

Because their nearly sickening and continual defense of ALPA on various boards..........................

LOL..ok I am owned on that. Proof reading English was never my strong suit and it still kills me in law school.
Actually, you are correct. Hoisted on his own Petard with this one.

Nice...let me try to help:

Many people are so spooked by apostrophes that a word like “they’re” seems to them as if it might mean almost anything. In fact, it’s always a contraction of “they are.” If you’ve written “they’re,” ask yourself whether you can substitute “they are.” If not, you’ve made a mistake. “Their” is a possessive pronoun like “her” or “our” “They eat their hotdogs with sauerkraut.”

Everything else is “there.” “There goes the ball, out of the park! See it? Right there! There aren’t very many home runs like that.” “Thier” is a common misspelling, but you can avoid it by remembering that “they” and “their” begin with the same three letters. Another hint: “there” has “here” buried inside it to remind you it refers to place, while “their” has “heir” buried in it to remind you that it has to do with possession.
It's kinda appropriate that your avatar contains "epic fail". If you insist on being a pedant, you're going to want to at least be correct.
Did you even read your own post, or are you unclear on what "possession" means? DOH!:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back