Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The O-bow-ma administration called him with a job offer. After his article they want to make him White House Press Secretary!

I'd say it might depend on how far he went with the whole "impersonating an officer" thing. And as funny as I think it is that ALPA has this all over their faces, I also have to thank them in a way for revealing this fraud and bringing it to light. I honestly think this kid may have some mental issues and if so, has no business handling the lives of men, women, and children.

Well from reading a different thread about this, NJANG contacted ALPA about this and ALPA really did not care much about their concerns

What is actual reporting doing in the Post?

Oh right, April 1st.

One of the comments:

"They left out the part where he was a door gunner on the space shuttle, made 23 combat jumps into Canada, was the 13th man to walk on the moon, flew F-4s in Vietnam, and designed the windshield wipers for the Boeing 777

roflmao..i think i just shat myself...​

NJANG contacted ALPA about this and ALPA really did not care much about their concerns

Are you surprised? ALPA care about something other than collecting its 2%.

Geez, if ALPA doesn't seem to care about their paying members' (airline pilots) concerns then why would they care about the ANG?

This is not some 9 year old telling every one he is an Airborne Ranger (well maybe he is). I think a real Mental Eval is in order. He would not be the first person to go around the bend, or the last.

What is it you all have against Tim expressing his First Amendment Rights?

;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back