Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its amazing how fast this has spun out of control for him. Its one thing to overstate what you have done in life to a small group, but to put it on facebook, the ALPA interview, and the "POWER" of the internet, I could only imagine this could drive this guy to suicide. Part of me kinda feels sorry for the guy. I am sure he has been called out on his lies before, but I am sure he NEVER expected it to get out of control like THIS and he would get the eyes, anger, and venom from ALMOST EVERY PILOT out there. He does deserve all the shame he continues to get, but at the same time I would hate to think it all of this shame and venom could possibly send this guy over the edge. Still glad he is out of a flight deck.

Its amazing how fast this has spun out of control for him. Its one thing to overstate what you have done in life to a small group, but to put it on facebook, the ALPA interview, and the "POWER" of the internet, I could only imagine this could drive this guy to suicide. Part of me kinda feels sorry for the guy. I am sure he has been called out on his lies before, but I am sure he NEVER expected it to get out of control like THIS and he would get the eyes, anger, and venom from ALMOST EVERY PILOT out there. He does deserve all the shame he continues to get, but at the same time I would hate to think it all of this shame and venom could possibly send this guy over the edge. Still glad he is out of a flight deck.

agreed... would fell kinda bad to pick up the paper and read Eagle FO jumps off bridge etc...

well time to hop in my f-16 ...(might take the f-15) and commute into my 4 day...the jersey guard is cool with me doing that....might also give some cpr between turns at JFK

Last edited:
no doubt a product of the aviation collegiate system. they told them they were going to be fighter pilots and fedex captains for spending that much they belived it enough they actually think they are them.

no doubt a product of the aviation collegiate system. they told them they were going to be fighter pilots and fedex captains for spending that much they belived it enough they actually think they are them.

Wow, the above is some awful grammer. It is, howerver, correct. The industry has changed and the "Bell" is tolling for those who spent 100k+ for their education and are toiling at the bottom rungs of the profession!

There is money to be made in aviation (yes flying) but many will not see the kind of paycheck they want, i.e. 10,000.00USD per month, etc.

Good Luck!

Alpa did a great job of fact checking. They believed him just like they believe mang when they say give us concessions or we'll go out of business

I used to waste my time tooling around the LI area and Timothy kinda looks familiar from years ago. If not, then it's some other gift to aviation who he reminds me off. I really do hope his world crumbles and is left in shambles, if for no good reason other than my being mean-spirited.

Latest resources

Back