• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA Class Cancelations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are likely to be more classes cancelled. If you look at the tentative agreement the United Pilots have you can see ACA will not be growing on the United side other than the 120 RJs we have on order for them, 154 total including the DOJets. So that would put the number of pilots needed around 1800 or so. We have close to that now....so unless there is some announment coming the hiring is going to drop off. I do not know what the earlier post was talking about with respect to senior guys being held out of training. But there is alot of confusion about the rolling bid process, vacancy bidding and such. Get here while you can because when the concrete sets it sets. Growth doesn't go on indefinitely.

Nov. 22nd J-41 class canx

Got a call today from Dean (11/8) that the Nov. 22nd J-41 class has been canceled. I was told to call back next week or so and see what's going on.

At least they're giving more notice! :rolleyes:

Sideshow

What are you talking about there is room for a ton more growth. I've read ERP II and there will be more Jets about Double the current number in Round numbers. I think the number is 243.

ACA or UAX System?

What are you talking about there is room for a ton more growth. I've read ERP II and there will be more Jets about Double the current number in Round numbers. I think the number is 243.

Did the 243 number include Skywest and AirWis? ACA will end up with 121+- CRJs when the current order is filled. It would seem that Skywest and AirWis could easily make up this difference with their current fleet + firm orders.

Where does a person get a copy of the ERP II?

SkywayFO

I assumed you answered your own question about the growth there. Currently 154 total airplanes when they all get delivered for ACA with 121 on the United side. With Skywest and Air Wisconsin that does not leave growth for the United side and it looks like the United pilots really want to get some hard limits for what they are giving up.

I guess I'm not sure how restrictive 243 may be, I don't know how many RJ Skywest flies for United. Anyone have an Idea?

Latest resources

Back