ACA Class Cancelations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Latest News.

Just informed that the Nov 25 classes is out for new hires. If some one needs help for the holidays, here's one able body ready to do anything to fill his stomach.

Blue Skies!

Okay, maybe I've been swimming too long but I don't understand this phrase:

"...class is out for new hires."

Does it mean:

a) It is only for new hires?

b) It is not going to be offered to new hires?

Mustang

Stopped into Dean's office today to check if a buddy of mine had scheduled an interview yet. Dean replied that there will probably be no more interviewing until March 2003.

Also, I've heard the rumor about the J-41s being retired earlier than expected from several different sources. Looks like they'll be gone early November 2003.

My J-41 upgrade class includes 3 newhires--probably the last to be placed into the J-41.

Tailwinds...

Hello Everyone

Just back from the War on Terrorism. Nice over there in the sand box when its not to hot.
I have been emailed alot about ACA, questions from pay to whats up with interviews and classes. I talked with my good friend Dean Hess. He said interviews have stopped because of the pool being full. Most interviews will start up around April. Now this does not mean stop sending in your resumes, but let you know it will be a while. Things are going at ACA.
If anyone has any questons email me. I am at home and able to check my email.

Terry Vickers
ACA/CRJ
FO

Latest resources

Back