ACA...anyone get called recently?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hired

Got the call on July 5th for a July 22nd class date. Good luck to everyone!
:D

Hey Congrats to everyone who got the call. Interviewed week of the fourth and will see those of you who got the 22 class at IAD. Cant wait to be "ungrounded".

Is there anyone here that can explain this....I was hired by ACA last September with a class date of Oct 28th. Then it was abrubtly cancelled.
Apparently they've started traing back up and no one has tried to call me to let me know anything....not even a phone call to see if I was still interested. Does anyone have the phone # and who is handling the recruiting??? I don't have to do another interview do I??? Thanks Jimbo

Last edited:
I don't have there number but if you call informaiton for Dulles area and call them. They might have just forgot you in the wood pile.

jimbo said:
Is there anyone here that can explain this....I was hired by ACA last September with a class date of Oct 28th. Then it was abrubtly cancelled.
Apparently they've started traing back up and no one has tried to call me to let me know anything....not even a phone call to see if I was still interested. Does anyone have the phone # and who is handling the recruiting??? I don't have to do another interview do I??? Thanks Jimbo

Not sure what to tell you to expect when you get in touch with them but you need to talk with Dean Hess or Sean Nicol. Phone number is 703-650-6435. You can also email Dean at [email protected]. Good luck.

To all of the guys that were recently hired here....CONGRATS!

Thanks j41 !!!!!!
Maybe you can answer this real quick. I live next to BWI. Is it possible to pull reserve from here....what exactly is the callout time? (assuming an IAD base)
Hey C141FE...were you ever stationed at Norton???? I was a LM on the 141. Take it easy.....jimbo

Last edited:
NORTON

Hey Limbo

No I was never at Norton, but do you know Louis Hobby an female flight engineer or Kurt Grosheck, Lynn Moak. I thing they were at Norton. I flew 130's out of Little Rock and Youngstown ohio.

Hey C141,
Kurt and Lynn sound familiar. Did you know a load named Joe Collello (hawaiin guy)? He went to 130's after Norton shut down.
By the way ,do you know what the callout time for reserve is at ACA? Good luck to you. Jimbo

Just a quick question for anyone. How long did it take for ACA to get in touch with you for an interview? I have been sending my stuff in there for the last 6 months and haven't heard anything. I was hoping to at least get an interview or hear something back.

Appreciate any feed back.

Thanks,

Latest resources

Back