ACA...anyone get called recently?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hammer66

I had an interview on the 1st of July and haven't heard anything yet. Haven't gotten anything in the mail yet either. I know their busy. Just curious if anyone else has heard any news.

Thanks!:confused:

ACA Interview

I've got an interview set up with ACA next week and i was wondering if you could give me some heads up on what to expect? thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.

same here...

I interviewed the day after you on the 2nd, and am still waiting for a call. I heard they are probably not open today, or were yesterday, so im guessing if we have the job, we'll get called monday or later. Also, ive been getting mixed ideas on how long it takes, whether its 2 hours or 2 weeks, seems to be the average.
Good luck!
:D

A friend of mine interviewed on the 2nd, got the call on the 3rd for a CRJ class starting the 8th. Everyone has a different story to tell.

pappy

got the call also! I start in the FRJ on the 29th!!! can't wait...things look great here....I hope they continue

ACA MINS

Just wondering how much multi time and/or Part 121 experience you had when you submitted your resume to ACA???

Thanks for relpying!!!

Pandasfly....;) :D

Latest resources

Back