ACA...anyone get called recently?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks 141FE,
Got an email from a bud at ACA. He did confirm a 2 hour call out. I could do it from BWI.
I emailed Dean last night (Sun) and he called me back today. He explained they had no pool and had no record of me having a Oct class (they had lost the records). Anyways he said I could interview again but it might be while (guys waiting ahead of me). Just thought it was sort of **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ty that I went from being in an assigned class to going to the bottom of the barrel in one phone call. Good luck to you at ACA...a classy operation :rolleyes:

got the call

interviewed on 7/1 got the call on 7/5, but have yet to confirm equipment or start date. see you all there. where is everyone staying?
flysafe,
GB

I was there as well on July 1. I started at 0830. You may remember me if you were there that early. I was told the FRJ on July 29. Looks like they are alternating CRJ and FRJ classes every week. Its great to have a job again! Hope all goes well with everyone!

here we go!!

i just got off the phone with Mr. Hess. 7/22 in the CRJ. anyone know of crashpads?
Thanks in advance,
GB

ACA Call post interview

Congrats to the new hire crowd!

A quick question for those smarter than me. I interviewed on Jun 24, but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you think since my availability is Oct 1, they are holding off to make a decision or notify me?? Sure would like to know either way. :confused:

Latest resources

Back