ACA...anyone get called recently?

Hammer66

Total Time
I had an interview on the 1st of July and haven't heard anything yet. Haven't gotten anything in the mail yet either. I know their busy. Just curious if anyone else has heard any news.

Thanks!:confused:

rhee

Total Time
ACA Interview

I've got an interview set up with ACA next week and i was wondering if you could give me some heads up on what to expect? thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.

walkthasky

SWA FO
Total Time
some
same here...

I interviewed the day after you on the 2nd, and am still waiting for a call. I heard they are probably not open today, or were yesterday, so im guessing if we have the job, we'll get called monday or later. Also, ive been getting mixed ideas on how long it takes, whether its 2 hours or 2 weeks, seems to be the average.
Good luck!
:D

C-5 MEM

Total Time
Walkthasky

When did you interview? I was there on the 2nd.

Terry

pappy

Total Time
A friend of mine interviewed on the 2nd, got the call on the 3rd for a CRJ class starting the 8th. Everyone has a different story to tell.

pappy

C-5 MEM

Total Time
Dean Hess just called and offered me a CRJ class on 22 July.

Hammer66

Total Time
got the call also! I start in the FRJ on the 29th!!! can't wait...things look great here....I hope they continue

Pandasfly

Total Time
ACA MINS

Just wondering how much multi time and/or Part 121 experience you had when you submitted your resume to ACA???

Thanks for relpying!!!

Pandasfly....;) :D

C-5 MEM

Total Time
I had no 121 exp. But I have over 2700 MEL. 1600 hours PIC turboprop and 1076 SIC turbojet.

walkthasky

SWA FO
Total Time
some
Hired

Got the call on July 5th for a July 22nd class date. Good luck to everyone!
:D

Total Time
Hey Congrats to everyone who got the call. Interviewed week of the fourth and will see those of you who got the 22 class at IAD. Cant wait to be "ungrounded".

jimbo

Total Time
4000+
Is there anyone here that can explain this....I was hired by ACA last September with a class date of Oct 28th. Then it was abrubtly cancelled.
Apparently they've started traing back up and no one has tried to call me to let me know anything....not even a phone call to see if I was still interested. Does anyone have the phone # and who is handling the recruiting??? I don't have to do another interview do I??? Thanks Jimbo

Last edited:

C-5 MEM

Total Time
I don't have there number but if you call informaiton for Dulles area and call them. They might have just forgot you in the wood pile.

j41driver

Total Time
jimbo said:
Is there anyone here that can explain this....I was hired by ACA last September with a class date of Oct 28th. Then it was abrubtly cancelled.
Apparently they've started traing back up and no one has tried to call me to let me know anything....not even a phone call to see if I was still interested. Does anyone have the phone # and who is handling the recruiting??? I don't have to do another interview do I??? Thanks Jimbo
Not sure what to tell you to expect when you get in touch with them but you need to talk with Dean Hess or Sean Nicol. Phone number is 703-650-6435. You can also email Dean at Dean_Hess@acaicorp.com. Good luck.

To all of the guys that were recently hired here....CONGRATS!

jimbo

Total Time
4000+
Thanks j41 !!!!!!
Maybe you can answer this real quick. I live next to BWI. Is it possible to pull reserve from here....what exactly is the callout time? (assuming an IAD base)
Hey C141FE...were you ever stationed at Norton???? I was a LM on the 141. Take it easy.....jimbo

Last edited:

C-5 MEM

Total Time
NORTON

Hey Limbo

No I was never at Norton, but do you know Louis Hobby an female flight engineer or Kurt Grosheck, Lynn Moak. I thing they were at Norton. I flew 130's out of Little Rock and Youngstown ohio.

jimbo

Total Time
4000+
Hey C141,
Kurt and Lynn sound familiar. Did you know a load named Joe Collello (hawaiin guy)? He went to 130's after Norton shut down.
By the way ,do you know what the callout time for reserve is at ACA? Good luck to you. Jimbo

C-5 MEM

Total Time
ACA

I don't recall Joe. I thing the call out is two hours. Don't hold me to it.

Terry

TSAV8TOR

Total Time
Just a quick question for anyone. How long did it take for ACA to get in touch with you for an interview? I have been sending my stuff in there for the last 6 months and haven't heard anything. I was hoping to at least get an interview or hear something back.

Appreciate any feed back.

Thanks,