ABX 1224 I'm confused......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.in-n-out.com/employment_restaurant.asp

I made my base plus 22k last year. 122K.

Managers make as much as ABX FO with your concession you just agreed to on your race to the bottom. The only way you are making that kind of money (120K) is by picking up open time while half your pilot group is out on furlough!

I will spell it out for you 155.00 per hour 65 hour base times 12 = 120900.00. It is all on APC check it out. The downside, I do not get to say I flip burgers for a living!

I will spell it out for you 155.00 per hour 65 hour base times 12 = 120900.00. It is all on APC check it out. The downside, I do not get to say I flip burgers for a living!

Don't you threaten me mister or I'll put on my red lanyard and picket outside your pilot lounge at the cvg hub tonight. If that doesn't work I'll bring my big ole grey rat and pee on one of your new 767's.

Victor.

Don't you threaten me mister or I'll put on my red lanyard and picket outside your pilot lounge at the cvg hub tonight. If that doesn't work I'll bring my big ole grey rat and pee on one of your new 767's.

Victor.

You still get to wear the cool paper hat!

I did try to check it out nite. APC shows what are to shortly be the old pay rates. Care to provide a link to the new pay rates?

I'm sure one of the computer guru types will get APC updated soon. Vote just closed today. Those are accurate numbers though. I've been gone the majority of the year so I won't be there to see it but maybe one of those 6 figure burger flippin jobs will come along soon.

I'm sure one of the computer guru types will get APC updated soon. Vote just closed today. Those are accurate numbers though. I've been gone the majority of the year so I won't be there to see it but maybe one of those 6 figure burger flippin jobs will come along soon.

mxer,

The numbers on APC are the old pay scales. Not the new ones. The discussion is on what the "new" pay scales will be. Therefore, those numbers are not accurate. Good luck on whatever you decide to do!

Care to provide a link to the new pay rates?

Don't know that they are posted anywhere yet.

From memory, Captain pay is around $196/hr, F/O pay is around $137/hr. I think the guarantee goes to 68 hours per calendar month. Junior man pay increased for multiple-day trips and they only get six days per year before they have to pay you and give you the days back. (In the past, they made routine use of serial junior manning) Company can not withhold trips from the lines as they did in the past. Includes an add/drop provision--something we've been trying to get for at least 15 years.

Latest resources

Back