ABX 1224 I'm confused......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you don't mind, I do have a few questions for you;

1) DHL has never, to anybody's knowledge, re-hired anybody who's voluntarily quit, much less been fired. Why would they do that, UNLESS a Federal Arbitrator (or one of DHL's high-zoot law firms) indicated to them that it was in their best interest to do so?

2) Why do you care?

3) Can you guys hop a ride on any old comet, or does it have to be Hale-Bopp?

1) Yes they have. You have no "knowledge" of internal operations because you're not an employee or have been for years even though you continue to pretend you are.

2) Because I'm sick and tired of your inane tirades against a company that FIRED you due to your incompetence as a pilot. That is a well known fact Jim and by getting on web boards and trying to pretend it didn't happen just shows how out of touch with reality you are. Just go to FAA.GOV and type in your name under airman search and see what comes back. And there are plenty of us there that remember the night the FAA revoked your certificate after the line check.

there are plenty of us there that remember the night the FAA revoked your certificate after the line check.
Wait a minute...did you say "line check?"

If a guy is taking a "line check," that means he's passed recurrent, passed LOFT, and if he's returning from a LOA, passed IOE.

If the FAA observed the recurrent and LOFT and didn't have any squawks, it's highly unlikely that there was any "incompetence" evidenced by that crew, especially the Captain. Like I said, you're gonna believe what you want to believe, especially if it moves you up a number on the seniority list.

If you're "tired of my tirades" stop reading them. Just press the "block" feature. That's what I do.

Who was the guy who got hired back? Was this in the last 20 years or so? Initials and title will do.

Who was the guy who got hired back? Was this in the last 20 years or so? Initials and title will do.[/QUOTE]

P.G. Initial hire date 1989 then again in 1995.
Another guy (H.W.) who left DHL Airways to go to USAIR, got furloughed, then was rehired back to Astar in 2005/2006??? Ran a crashpad, and returned to USAir when they recalled...

Last edited:
Who was the guy who got hired back? Was this in the last 20 years or so? Initials and title will do.

P.G. Initial hire date 1989 then again in 1995.
Another guy (H.W.) who left DHL Airways to go to USAIR, got furloughed, then was rehired back to Astar in 2005/2006??? Ran a crashpad, and returned to USAir when they recalled...[/QUOTE]

Also M.L.

Latest resources

Back