Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinboxes

Hey guys,
I have read bits and pieces of your Ta'd sections but was wondering exactly how low you guys are gonna go. What would be the overall you would say percentage wise with everything combined? What would be the plan when Atsg goes to ATI and cappy and forces them lower than you? That Graber is quite the cheerleader. I like the "UPS" report.

Company Proposal is right at the top of the page. Big difference between proposal and TA. FI has more trolling than a bass boat.

Company Proposal is right at the top of the page. Big difference between proposal and TA. FI has more trolling than a bass boat.

I hope you are right, but I seriously doubt you are. Let's see. Sounds like it will be soon.

Indeed it does sound soon. What's it been like 5 years? Make sure you get DHL to sign off on it like Graber says, they are very honorable. You know you've screwed the pooch when DHL "gives the okay".

Indeed it does sound soon. What's it been like 5 years? Make sure you get DHL to sign off on it like Graber says, they are very honorable. You know you've screwed the pooch when DHL "gives the okay".

flyin, all this maters to you because....? Cannot find a job and just alot of empty time on your hands?

Latest resources

Back