• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI Pilots Expectations for January 2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reading your post, while on a 26 hour layover at a Caribbean island resort, really drives home how truly ignorant you are of what it's like over here. :laugh:

I'm going to the beach. Y'all have fun with this one.

Ty

absolutely. Have you tried the seafood buffet at the Renaissance in Aruba?

Have you guys tried the subway across the street from the hotel in LBB? Just go in the WalMart and it is right there. Awesome!!

Have you guys tried the subway across the street from the hotel in LBB? Just go in the WalMart and it is right there. Awesome!!

That Subway is great, especially during Feb. for the 5 dollar footlongs. Best part is grabbing a 6 pack of Shiner on the way out the door at Walmart!

Ty

It's interesting to note that the maturity level of the average FLIFO dude hasn't change since the last time I visited. In a world where we're getting ready to have Part 117 shoved down our throats and potentially we'll both be on the same seniority list around the same time frame I thought maybe we could garner some common ground to try and determine how we plan to navigate the three moving parts that are your SIA, our SL-10 and the one swapa CBA.

Let me know when you have anything to add to this thread beyond which speedo you're picking out for the next trip to the beach.

Wow, who could pass on such a solicitous invitation to intelligent discourse?

Besides me, of course.

It's interesting to note that the maturity level of the average FLIFO dude hasn't change since the last time I visited. In a world where we're getting ready to have Part 117 shoved down our throats and potentially we'll both be on the same seniority list around the same time frame I thought maybe we could garner some common ground to try and determine how we plan to navigate the three moving parts that are your SIA, our SL-10 and the one swapa CBA.

Let me know when you have anything to add to this thread beyond which speedo you're picking out for the next trip to the beach.

Lighten up Francis, if you came to this board for intelligent discourse then you are the least intelligent person here. Is it pronounced Dumas?

Last edited:
fletch

well this is the only board I know of where I can discuss issues with my future brethren. I didn't know this was the adopt a pilot chat room.

Latest resources

Back