• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA will increase to 40/month starting July

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Up from 30 right? Thought the rumor was 60 per month? Hopefully they keep it going..........

Are all the furloughs just TWA or are there some low seniority AA guys?

Both AA and TWA pilots. It will be interesting to see if they take 40 month and put another 10 (MLOA) on the list. We are doing that currently 30 a month plus 10 a month Mil Leave back on the seniority list. If so the REAL number would be 50 a month.

At a recall rate of 1 to 4 and 1 to 6 ( those accepting recall). I think it will be a lot quicker than 18 months.

They also are recalling 200 FAs, TWA and AA FAs.

Regards,

AAflyer

Both AA and TWA pilots. It will be interesting to see if they take 40 month and put another 10 (MLOA) on the list. We are doing that currently 30 a month plus 10 a month Mil Leave back on the seniority list. If so the REAL number would be 50 a month.

At a recall rate of 1 to 4 and 1 to 6 ( those accepting recall). I think it will be a lot quicker than 18 months.

Regards,

AAflyer

Good to hear, I wonder how many are actually going to take the recall.

Regards,

AAflyer

I don't think the rate is anywhere near 1 to 6, at least not after the furlough-in-stead guys. More like calling 3 to get 1, isn't it? For June they had to call 81 to get 30. That's a 37% return rate. I hope there are more deferrals, but I think 3 to get 1 is going to be about as high a deferral rate as you're going to see.

Great news guys. Its nice for a change to hear about recalls rather than furloughs!

I don't think the rate is anywhere near 1 to 6, at least not after the furlough-in-stead guys. More like calling 3 to get 1, isn't it? For June they had to call 81 to get 30. That's a 37% return rate. I hope there are more deferrals, but I think 3 to get 1 is going to be about as high a deferral rate as you're going to see.

You are correct, my apology. I copied the numbers from our APA sight incorrectly. My apology. Thanks for the correction.

AAflyer

Latest resources

Back