• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, no kidding! I really just wanted the details... So who's gonna win Round 5, Scott or Pete?:cool:

I'm out. I deposited my turd in the punchbowl and left.

C150--great synopsis and thanks for dissuading me from EVER wanting to do deep south.

TC

Tim,

try working 9-5, RIO will seem like the best gig going. I understand the hesitance, but those coming back ACTUALLY dealt with the real world and would be ecstatic to except the lesser assigmment of dealing with RIO. Try a windowless building for six years!

Anyhow, look forward to getting back into the mix, meeting both AA73 and AA717 DRIVER and making the most of my once beaten career. By the way, I have spent the past ten years cursing AA, the airlines and everyone in between but still think it is better than dealing with the 9-5 crowd. GOD I want the days where me and the boys would actually "watch" these folks walk around the lake that surrounded our house! How I long for those days once again...cue the Barry Manilow, it is going to get "misty!"

It is NOT always greener, no matter which side you are on! I've had a good career both in aviation and the federal Gov....I'd choose aviation everyday till Tuesday!

Tim,

try working 9-5, RIO will seem like the best gig going. I understand the hesitance, but those coming back ACTUALLY dealt with the real world and would be ecstatic to except the lesser assigmment of dealing with RIO. Try a windowless building for six years!

Anyhow, look forward to getting back into the mix, meeting both AA73 and AA717 DRIVER and making the most of my once beaten career. By the way, I have spent the past ten years cursing AA, the airlines and everyone in between but still think it is better than dealing with the 9-5 crowd. GOD I want the days where me and the boys would actually "watch" these folks walk around the lake that surrounded our house! How I long for those days once again...cue the Barry Manilow, it is going to get "misty!"

It is NOT always greener, no matter which side you are on! I've had a good career both in aviation and the federal Gov....I'd choose aviation everyday till Tuesday!

Shhh!! Don't tell mgmt that!

At this point, I don't care! The grass is NOT always grenner, the pasture less fertile than expected and career dreams are squashed just like they were before getting out of aviation!

My goal, collect lawsuit money, fly for fun and F*CK managemnt! I'd like to make a living at it, but at this point, I just wanna have fun (Cue the Cyndi Lauper Tunes!)

I'm sick and tired of doing the 9-5 thing to break even, when flying, at least offers a change of scenery every once in a while, whilst making a decent living. I won't go back before a decent contract at AA, but will be seriously tempted based on "assumptions" of the possible outcome.

Sorry if this has been requested on some other thread, but would someone mind posting the APA projected pilot retirements at AA starting in 2013?

magrs just curious what gig you had/have prior to being recalled. You seem pretty excited to be leaving it.....!

Speaking of a decent contract at AA. Any idea of what is going on? I am in that same boat of having an ok corporate gig, and waiting to see what the contract will be.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back