AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you'll all sad

after 10 years, cant you recall guys and gals find a real job, or are you still smoking a pipe dream. get on with your life, or hold on for another 10 years get a real JOB!!!!!

MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Word has it from today's recall class that AA has plans to recall indefinately and have plans to up the class size to 40 per month.

They further went onto say that there might be a potential for
new hire classes sometime during the summer of 2012.

Hope this helps.

Word has it from today's recall class that AA has plans to recall indefinately and have plans to up the class size to 40 per month.

They further went onto say that there might be a potential for
new hire classes sometime during the summer of 2012.

Hope this helps.

Excellent, hope it holds true.....

Now the hard part of getting a resume noticed....:eek:

Does/did AA require the space shuttle type rating in the past? I've got a spotless background, worked for a couple regionals, Netjets and a few others... My only "in" would be a buddies dad who worked at AA for nearly 40 years (not flying) and hopefully knows some semi-important people (apparently he does/did)....

I've found that since hiring has been so slow this past decade, most of my peers are still not in the majors even with 10+ years experience. Some are at SWA/Jetblue, but even they have not hired much in the past couple years. So having internal recs has proven pretty difficult. Networking has been tough since I switched to the corporate side of things 5 years ago..

Always wanted to fly for AA, even as crazy as it sounds these last few years!

I'll go to AA. I only make 85K a year after 8 yrs at my current airline.

I'll go to AA to have a schedule again, no more on-call 135 crap, good equipment, and set in stone work rules again. Pay,, ehh, as much as I plan I'll never have money. Might as well not even think about pay...:beer:

Latest resources

Back