AA More Unlimited Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello All,

For those that have had problems, I am truly sorry. Like AA73, I usually check our PALL list prior to departure to see who is on it and if ANYONE is on it that may need a ride.Your experiences are typical DFW, while it can happen at other places.

Please remember this IS NOT THE PILOTS, but the agents. We do probably have a few pilots that do not know we have unlimited JS, then again they probably do not know much else about the company or industry. Yes, there are a few that exist.

I took the liberty of cutting and pasting some above posts and forwared them to our jumpseat coordinator. PLEASE notify your JS coordinator and explain what has happened so they can contact our guy. THIS IS HOW WE FIX THINGS.

I know it is easy to come on here and complain, but please take the same amount of time to email your JS guy, we need to resolve this! As so much of our career is out of control, let's atleast get a handle on this!!

Glad to have everyone on board, and sorry for the hassles you get.

AA

When are you going to add PSA? We're US Air wholly-owned and accept unlimited JS's on all of our flights, regardless of who you work for. Twice I've watched Eagle leave nearly empty because there was another jumpseater on board. Fortunately, most of the agents in DFW see my badge and enter me as "US" instead of "JS". I've learned not to correct them.

aa73 said:
It ticks me off to see some airlines limited and others unlimited... we should be like UAL and DAL and just let everybody on.

DAL is unlimited now, I thought that was still in the works?

As far as I know, DAL is NOT unlimited. I know someone who was denied the jumpseat a few days ago because there was another jumpseater.

Pinnacle

AA is by far the best to commute with!!Id rather and only rather go with AA for my commutes. BUT the limited sometimes kills me! Anychance for pinnacle to be Unlimited?

DorkProp and 1.3VXo,

I'll reitirate what I always say concerning our adding new carriers... It's a long process but eventually, those airlines that give us (AA) unlimited jumpseats will eventually have unlimited agreements with us. It seems like we announce five new airlines every six months or so.

Thanks for getting our guys to work and home, and please forward your requests for AA to GET ON WITH IT to your respective j/s comittees. The squeaky wheel gets the grease... I can only show you that in the past two years, tons of airlines that gave us unlimited are now on our unlimited list as well.

Regards,

Is JetBlue on your list? It should be because of all your pilots and F/A's we carry everyday to and from work. Would be nice to return the favor.

B6Driver said:
Is JetBlue on your list? It should be because of all your pilots and F/A's we carry everyday to and from work. Would be nice to return the favor.

JB has been on our list for quite some time now. Also, your F/As can use our F/A jumpseats.

Gladly returning favors,

aa73,

Is Shuttle America on your unlimited j/s? . . would be a good thing. i know we are on your list.

Latest resources

Back