• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Mechaninc goes BIG on Horton

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blame the customer who demands $199 tickets from California to Disney World. He should be ticked at SWA who has been undercutting his company's profits for years.

yeah and i guess the pi$$ poor service on legacies especially the attitude of the gate agents & FAs has nothing to do with it. The premium customers can vote with their feet - which is exactly whats happening. Blame whoever you want.

yeah and i guess the pi$$ poor service on legacies especially the attitude of the gate agents & FAs has nothing to do with it. The premium customers can vote with their feet - which is exactly whats happening. Blame whoever you want.

Since I can blame who I want, I'll blame management-
Maybe those employees have that attitude for a reason
Leadership matters, and if it doesn't then how on earth do they get so much $$$???

.. Z

Parker's term sheet is worse than the final proposals from AMR pre-BK, but at that time it wasnt good enough for the labor unions. Now that Horton is attempting to burn the contracts the tune changes for the unions. Interesting... its almost like it was planned that way...

I think that's certainly plausible. Heck, so does Dennis, I believe around the ten minute mark or so he says pretty much just that.

I dont believe Horton was ever meant to be a leader or long-term head of AMR. He is the hatchet man who's job it is to slash and burn as much as possible, then the white knight (Parker?) will ride in and attempt to start a new happy relationship with labor.

Parker's term sheet is worse than the final proposals from AMR pre-BK, but at that time it wasnt good enough for the labor unions. Now that Horton is attempting to burn the contracts the tune changes for the unions. Interesting... its almost like it was planned that way...

And Dennis may be a paid Provocateur, too. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

He's already been suspended, and he's almost certainly going to be fired. Just plain stupid, I don't care how mad you are. And let's be honest, would you really want that guy working on your airplane? I know I wouldn't.

Actually, that's exactly the kind of guy I want working on my airplane. This is a guy that CARES about what's happening to his Airline. I truly feel for this guy. As a former AMR Employee myself, it absolutely disgusts me not only with what's happening at American Airlines, but what's happened to the Industry that I Love as a whole. It's truely unfortunate that this will probably cost him his career just because he had the COURAGE to take a stand for every employee at AMR and say enough is enough. God's speed Dennis, I hope that you end up turning wrenches for a company that appreciates the experience and dedication that you've brought to American, but unfortunately I don't think that you'll find that in today's Airline Industry.

He's already been suspended, and he's almost certainly going to be fired. Just plain stupid, I don't care how mad you are. And let's be honest, would you really want that guy working on your airplane? I know I wouldn't.

Fired for telling the truth. What a shame!

Absolutely Agree

+1
I'd fight like hell to let him keep his job with no repercussions -
This is representative of many employees at AA and across industry-
Don't want guys in this mental state working on planes, maybe one should lead better.
Execs have absolutely raped that place and employees get fired for speaking out?? Screw that

Latest resources

Back