• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Mechaninc goes BIG on Horton

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, that's exactly the kind of guy I want working on my airplane. This is a guy that CARES about what's happening to his Airline. I truly feel for this guy. As a former AMR Employee myself, it absolutely disgusts me not only with what's happening at American Airlines, but what's happened to the Industry that I Love as a whole. It's truely unfortunate that this will probably cost him his career just because he had the COURAGE to take a stand for every employee at AMR and say enough is enough. God's speed Dennis, I hope that you end up turning wrenches for a company that appreciates the experience and dedication that you've brought to American, but unfortunately I don't think that you'll find that in today's Airline Industry.

100% agree.

The best to you Dennis.

Last edited:
It's only a damn job folks....nothing more nothing less! We have been so programmed by society to think that we must have a job, must have this job, must have some company pay us to survive.....simply not true!

Dennis went all postal for his own reasons....good for him! He did not care about the JOB he cared about his people and most importantly what is RIGHT AND WRONG!

If every damn employee took Dennis attitude and did not care about loosing his JOB this company would change overnight.....management would be forced to do the right thing....and retain its GOOD employees.....and this does not mean the UNION....they are a corporation also looking out for thier interests.....do the right thing, don't mince words, don't hide behind political BS and take care of your fellow employee......most of All don't give a crap about being fired or replaced.....be an adult and don't let fear of paying the bills rule your life!

If you find that you are in this boat, then you need to look at your lifestyle and change it to allow yourself the true freedom that you can have in this amazing country! The freedom to do what you and your family want without relying on someone else for your needs......rely on yourself!

Dennis you need to have a class for your peeps, to teach them to grow a pair like that!

Management is always hiring, why not go make a difference.

I hired myself a while ago- and the airline business does not interest me-
But I do speak from experience- leadership matters.

It's only a damn job folks....nothing more nothing less! We have been so programmed by society to think that we must have a job, must have this job, must have some company pay us to survive.....simply not true!

Dennis went all postal for his own reasons....good for him! He did not care about the JOB he cared about his people and most importantly what is RIGHT AND WRONG!

If every damn employee took Dennis attitude and did not care about loosing his JOB this company would change overnight.....management would be forced to do the right thing....and retain its GOOD employees.....and this does not mean the UNION....they are a corporation also looking out for thier interests.....do the right thing, don't mince words, don't hide behind political BS and take care of your fellow employee......most of All don't give a crap about being fired or replaced.....be an adult and don't let fear of paying the bills rule your life!

If you find that you are in this boat, then you need to look at your lifestyle and change it to allow yourself the true freedom that you can have in this amazing country! The freedom to do what you and your family want without relying on someone else for your needs......rely on yourself!

Dennis you need to have a class for your peeps, to teach them to grow a pair like that!

It is going to be the same crap at any other job in any other field, just with less vacation time. Probably not as bad as living on the streets though.

One could hope they enroll him into an anger management program and send him back to work. I just hope Horton watched it to learn how much people really hate him.

Latest resources

Back