• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Review of Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have never been charged for a crew meal. Granted, I only order them when all other options have been exhausted. I have probably ordered a dozen or so since that policy has been implemented and never once had to “grab my wallet”. The policy was implemented to reduce the flagrant abuse that was coming form a few select pilots. I keep forgetting to thank them for that. :rolleyes:

This always annoys me with any company.

Instead of fixing the pilots that are abusing it they create a blanket policy that affects everyone.

Such a crappy way of doing things.

True, Diesel. But Avantair usually waves the fee when there is a long day with a quick turn. So they put the policy in place to stop the abuse, and then continued to feed pilots who need it. It all works out.

Wacoflyr

As I said in the original thread.....the only Avant pilots who will post here are the ones who are happy.....and as luck would have it....NONE af them are the underpaid F.O.s! LOLOLOL

Peace!

Um... no. I'm an FO, just starting my second year. I'm happy with the company, but not with the economy. Your mistake, but no biggie.

Wacoflyr

Bwaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa! Suck on that KB.

As I said in the original thread.....the only Avant pilots who will post here are the ones who are happy.....and as luck would have it....NONE af them are the underpaid F.O.s! LOLOLOL

If you want to find me, go to the bottom of the seniority list & count up 4. As I said earlier, you made a decision & I hope it works out for you. I'm happy here.

Hey Waco

You get home, or are you posting on FI from Kazakstan, or wherever it is you went?

When I read BTDI's first post, I thought it was a well written post. Yea he has some gripes, but he also had some good points. I though that it was a fair report that did not come off as sounding like a disgruntled employee but as someone who wanted to share his experiences while at Avantair. Posts like this gives any job seeker looking to apply with Avantair a small glimpse into what they may be getting into. Most people like to come onto these boards to do research about potential employers and without post like these, its hard to make an informed decision about whether this employer may or may not be the right fit for them. And I can see where some of these people that are attacking BTDI might even be doing more harm than good because of how vicious they appear when responding to this thread. It is one thing to respond with your own experiences (good or bad) but when you start attacking that person, it says more about your character than the company. I myself would start to wonder if I would want to be in the same cockpit with some of you. And with a response like
Bwaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa! Suck on that KB.
I would sure hate to be around you if you are willing to start fronting someone out as it appears that you are now using BTDI's real initials. If you can do that here, I am sure you would stab someone in the back when it comes to being a coworker.

BUT this is FI and this is pretty typical of how this board runs, so I doubt it would change.

Last edited:
What a dope you posted under the wrong user name Flying biker or is it btdt. Nice try keep trying maybe you will eventual get a believer. Hurry create another user name.BUSTED

Latest resources

Back