• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Quick F9 .... answer b4 the feces keep getting thrown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did RAH guarantee a minimum #of Airbus that will stay in fleet over X amount of years?

are you kidding we havent even seen the loa yet. it keeps getting better the senior koolaid drinking idiots that have been suckin eachother off over the big win over WN are already talkin about additional concessions to keep our competitive edge over WN. I have never been so embarrassed to be a F9/fapa pilot in my life. looks like we will do quite well with republic.

Wish both the F9 and WN guys nothing but the best, hope no one ever go through what we went through here at Midwest.

you cant staple after the purchase. A/M will apply

I was asking a question? lets not start another bashing thread

sorry but wrong. The law says "fair" integration. There are A LOT of opinions on what "fair" is. How much you wanna bet there are several lawyers that could argue a staple IS fair?

are you kidding we havent even seen the loa yet. it keeps getting better the senior koolaid drinking idiots that have been suckin eachother off over the big win over WN are already talkin about additional concessions to keep our competitive edge over WN. I have never been so embarrassed to be a F9/fapa pilot in my life. looks like we will do quite well with republic.

Of course. That's what the new "Airline pilot" profession is all about....Do everything and accept the lowest pay possible to keep that left seat.

What a COLOSSAL disaster for the Frontier pilot group....a truly epic debacle for years to come brought to you all by your union leadership....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back